VIDEO RENDERING PROBLEM

Hello,

I got a problem rendering a short video.

When I’m rendering I get a message that tells me "DAZ3D has found a serious error and must be closed" or "rendering error" and I can’t render the video short as it is.

For what it’s worth, the video is four people walking down the street...

Someone can help me? Thanks in advance

Comments

• What are your system specs? Which version of DS (Help>About Daz Studio)? Are you rendering direct to a movie or to an image sequence (shouldn't matter initially, but just as an extra bit of data)? Will a single frame render as a still image?

• kaito_kid_bcn_djkaito_kid_bcn_dj Posts: 23
    edited January 2020

I got a  HP 15-da1095ns.

Video option (no image sequence)

As image render I haven't any problem

Post edited by kaito_kid_bcn_dj on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,294

Try and simplify the scene, take away all props, just put one person walking, see if that works and slowly add more stuff. 

• Do you have the actual specs - CPU, memory, GPU, its memory, OS, etc.

• This time trying to open the file

Sin título.png
    1366 x 768 - 664K
  • If you click More that will give a little more information, and also allow you to save the crash report.

• This week I will try again from 0. If the problem persist I will copy and paste the crash report here

• RexRed said:

Try and simplify the scene, take away all props, just put one person walking, see if that works and slowly add more stuff. 

yes

• I got a  HP 15-da1095ns.

TBH I'd be shocked if that system could ever render an animation. 8Gb of RAM and the iGPU means it probably has 5Gb free at most and DS seems to have issues when the OS does a lotof disk swapping during a render.

• 2020-01-30 21:00:08.539 Iray [VERBOSE] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.5   IRAY   rend progr: CPU: Processing scene...
    2020-01-30 21:00:45.168 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(305): Iray [FATAL] - API:MEMORY :: Memory allocation failed.
    2020-01-30 21:00:45.171 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(305): Iray [ERROR] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.7   IMAGE  io   error: The image plugin "fi_jpg" failed to import "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\G8MEGAWardrobeMale\G8MW_SuperJeansN.jpg".
    2020-01-30 21:00:45.221 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(305): Iray [ERROR] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.2   IMAGE  io   error: The image plugin "fi_jpg" failed to import "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\textures\Cute3D\Trail Running Shoes 5\C3DTR5FaceBump.jpg".
    2020-01-30 21:00:45.256 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(305): Iray [ERROR] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.8   IMAGE  io   error: The image plugin "fi_jpg" failed to import "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\outoftouch\G8MEGAWardrobeMale\G8MW_SuperJeansB.jpg".
    2020-01-30 21:00:46.298 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(305): Iray [ERROR] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.3   IMAGE  io   error: The image plugin "fi_tiff" failed to import "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\Mytilus\PrettyBaseNG8\PBNG8_Torso_NM.tif".

TBH I'd be shocked if that system could ever render an animation. 8Gb of RAM and the iGPU means it probably has 5Gb free at most and DS seems to have issues when the OS does a lotof disk swapping during a render.

is not ideal, it may take longer than the account to render but not bad at all. (I do 2 shot videos, 2 and 40 seconds)

is not ideal, it may take longer than the account to render but not bad at all. (I do 2 shot videos, 2 and 40 seconds)

Clearly it isn't working. That's why posted this thread.

• Seems solved remaking the scene and changing something (erasing structures and changing the environtment and hair to g8f figure) at least now load the scene and I can work on it.

But I do not know how to make the movements to walk that I want more natural and the pre sets in the store do not serve me.

• Not solved at all. Now the problem is rendering something more than a picture including... I don't remember the option: current frame (the only option is working), video, and other one.

• i am not getting option to render video

• ansh.mg09 said:

i am not getting option to render video

What do you have in Render Settings' Editor tab, in the General group?