Content Manager

Are there any 3rd party content management/manipulation applications available either free/for puchase that anyone could recommend? The best solution I've found so far is the Daz-Deals browser add-on where I can check "only show owned" which is a hugely useful tool.

Or, is there any information that would help in the development of such a tool? Such as SDK examples, Database manipulation queries/code examples, folder structure examples that would be helpful in designing such a tool. I think this is a huge issue just waiting to be addressed as I've read many posts asking similar questions regarding content for the casual user.

Thank you in advance,

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077
    edited December 2019

It's unclear whether you are talking about the Content Manager within Studio or the DAZ Store Product Library. Your specific concern is also not clear.

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • Wow, nevermind then.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Is there some particular feature which Content Library > Products doesn't supply?

The best one I've used is PzDB from Rocketship3d, but I used it years ago and it doesn't look like it's been updated since 2014.  It does recognize .duf files.  It's the only one I've seen which has both a very good algorithm for automatically classifying files and allows you to manually edit the results -- every other one I've seen makes you choose one or the other, accept its algorithm or do it manually from scratch.  It has both a free and paid version.  But I haven't used it for years since DIM and the Content Library pane (with my own custom categories) gives me everything I need.