Harwood House

Just purchased the Harwood House and it's great, but the lighting is a lot different (and not as good) as the preview renders, am I loading something wrong?  I'm loading the entire mesh, Harwood House main, but the lights are really bright, both outside and inside.  I tried deleting the lights and loading the light group separately, but I get the same thing...Suggestions?

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited November 2019

but the lights are really bright, both outside and inside.

Did you remember to turn off the default camera Headlight? For all the time I've been using DAZ|Studio, every now and then I forget that one.

Edit: Also, you can adjust the camera-type parameters in Render Settings>Tonemapping. The default settings are for a bright but cloudy outdoor scene. If your actual scene doesn't match that, the lights might not work the way you expect.

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
  • Thank you!  It's not perfect, but that's a heck of a lot better!  I'll figure it out...

• rgartrell_ca319a5746 said:

Thank you!  It's not perfect, but that's a heck of a lot better!  I'll figure it out...

Did you ever figure it out? I can't seem to find out why it's nothing like the promo pictures still.