GenerationX upgrade validation

kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I'm having a big problem with Genx, I was wondering If i needed to get the regular Genx or the upgrade and seeing that the only difference between the two were the price, they both needed me to have m4 and v4 (I needed them anyways), so I went ahead and bought the upgrade genx, but I'm having a problem with it. I've already put in the serial number for genx, but when i go to the tab menu, it ask me for "Renderosity Order Information" and to put in a user name and order number, I don't think I've ever used a user name, and i've put in the order number but it keeps telling me, "invalid order information". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

You bought the Up grade and Not the FULL Gen X, the upgrade just adds the features of the full version to the older version. The first version was sold at Rendo. Put in a ticket with Sales and explain what has happened. You have thirty days to get a refund and get the full version. I'm sure that will fix you.

It is Saturday in the US so it will be Monday US time before it will be looked at, the offices are closed untill then. Sorry you have to wait to use the software.

This is the FULL Gen X plugin: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-generation-x/

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

Thx for the info, I've already placed the ticket, hopefully I'll get a voucher or something. Sucks I have to wait till monday to get this fix but, oh wells