breastacular color not matching

Hi there. 
I recently installed a breast morph (breastacular) into my studio and i can't seem to make the breast color completely match everything else!
It comes with a 'material copy' function and that worked mostly, but the tone remains slightly but noticably off. 

I've tried fiddling with many things but admittedly i'm not entirely sure what i'm doing as I am completely new to all this.
Any help would greatly appreciated.

Comments

• If it is only a morph, it should not be affecting the textures (other than possible uv distortion, i.e. stretch, depending on the morph). You obviously can't post a nude, but a bikini may still allow us to see the color discrepancy you see.

• I would suspect this is some kind of GeoGraft - is it perhaps not applying the base shader when copying materials? If, assuming I am correct, you select both the graft and the base figure, then go to the Editor tab of the Surfaces pane and select a surface on each (SkinTorso for the base figure) and look just above the list of surfaces what does it give as the Shader Used - if it's something like <?> then the issue is not applying the correct base shader.

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited November 2019

Probably better off posting issues to renderotica forums where the author is more likely to see it. Click on community on the top menu, then forums in upper left corner, then under product support Meipe has a forum section.

Post edited by TheKD on
  • mruu88mruu88 Posts: 11

well i solved it... i don't really understand the solution though. 
    I reset the Translucency Weight of Breastacular, and then pressed undo (after realising that made it worse), and the problem was gone!
    Which doesn't really make sense :/

• mruu88 said:

I reset the Translucency Weight of Breastacular, and then pressed undo (after realising that made it worse), and the problem was gone!

Most likely your model has other grafts or shells which you previously applied to it, e.g., 3rd party gens, water shells, color shells etc. If so,  check each shell properties seperately at the scene tab and turn Breastacular  (_A2...) off. Normally, there are 2 such properties: 1 for Torso and 1 for Arms. Turn both off.

• mruu88 said:

I was getting the same problem, your method really worked :D Thanks