How to move two objects at the same time

I have a figure riding a horse how I move the figure and the horse together at the same time To place them in the scene

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

Parent one to the other and move the parent.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,102

Or group them. Select everything to do with the rider and horse, that means EVERYTHING smiley (I've had the odd item left behind and wondered what it was floating in space) then go to Menu Create/new group, name the group and save.

• Fishtales said:

Or group them. Select everything to do with the rider and horse, that means EVERYTHING smiley (I've had the odd item left behind and wondered what it was floating in space) then go to Menu Create/new group, name the group and save.

Thank you !!!!

• You can also use the Secondary Node option in the Tool Settings pane to move them both via the Viewport widget, with both selected by the figure node.

• Fishtales said:

You could feature-request an option to add fitted items to a new group even where they are not prented to the selected figure (Rob suggested that, though that doesn't guarantee the request would make the cut for implementation).

• You can also use the Secondary Node option in the Tool Settings pane to move them both via the Viewport widget, with both selected by the figure node.

Works well.  Thanks.

• kevphilkevphil Posts: 44

Thanks, ALL!