Hair style series

BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
edited January 2014 in Product Suggestions

I LOVE the End of Summer hair and from what I've seen so far, alot of other people do too. I've been wanting a series if hair props that looks like they come from the same basic hair cut. Women style their hair in many different ways depending on mood and where they are going. Here is my suggesting starting with the EoS hair.

EoS hair is a beautiful, long layer cut style, versatile and easy to mangage in real life. I'd like a series of hair style that appear to be from the same hair cut. If a person is making a comic or has a favorite girl, It would be nice to be able to change out the hair to fit the scene and still look like the same hair.

Morning Style - getting ready for the day style, hair band to get it off the face and pulled into a bun or a low ponytail.
Action Style - A high ponytail/braid for the morning workout routine.
Elegant Style - A pretty updo for work and dinner parties.
Wet Style - Hair for beach or shower scenes.
Girl Next Door Style - The "I haven't done anything to my hair" with laying down morph and jumping/flying morphs.
Date/I'm Sexy Style - End of Summer
Crazy/SciFi/Manga Style - Just for the hell of it!

If the PC can do a series of styles for each haircut they come out with, like the way they do the West/East Park series of props, I would be a happy PC Member!

Then you can do a different cut for a new series. A bob cut, A haircut with bangs( this always get me with my comics, that's why I don't use hair with bangs often). Hair with waves like the Love Me Hair, Curly Hair, short cut, shoulder length, Very Long hair.

GoldTassel, I truly love the hairs you've been making for the PC, please consider the idea. I'd like the Girl Next Door style next :).

BTW - I always love the Elements Hair and always wondered how it look with the hair down.

Post edited by BurstAngel on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,001
    edited December 1969

It's an idea that has been suggested before and so far nothing has come of it, though I agree it would be very useful to have. Even male hairs could support a few variants, if only dry/wet.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

So true, its nice to have a slick back style from the various male hair out their.

What frustrates me about trying to match hairstyles to appear from the same cut is the hair line and bangs. It always gives it away.

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Hawthorn Hair looks a lot like End of Summer!

This is what I mean by creating different styles from one hair cut. The length of the bangs is almost the same as End of Summer's shortest layer! The back messy bun could be the same length if worn down.