Face Transfer serial number?

Hey guys,

excited to try out this new Face Transfer thing :D

In "About Installed Plugins" it's asking for a serial number that isn't listed on my account, though.

Anyone know where to find it?

Thanksssss

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2019

Are you using the new version of DS?

BTW   there is a thread in the Art Studio forum  , would you like me to merge your post into it?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/351636/is-there-a-face-transfer-thread#latest

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Same here. Hope someone can help

• Yes, using 4.12 (not the beta one) :)

I've managed to actually fool around with the plugin, except for a giant Daz watermark on the forehead it doesn't seem to actually disable the plugin.

I'm just curious as to whether other people have located the serial.

You can merge if you like. Not sure that's necessary though.

Thanks.

• We are making inquiries.

• You should be able to save three times without the serial (even if you used the three saves in the beta)

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2019

The free version also allows you to remove the watermark and save up to three faces. The unlimited version of Face Transfer will let you save out as many faces without watermarks as you like.

What's Included and Features

• Free version
      • Three transfers (the watermark is removed when saved).
      • After the three uses, a watermark is added.
    • Upgraded Face Transfer allows unlimited use - save as many transfers (without a watermark) as you like.
    • Save as Scene, Scene Subset, or Morph Asset.
    • Face Transfer adds the face to any Genesis 8 male or female figures.
    • Only available for PC - Windows 64-bit.

That's a bit confusing! I haven't downloaded the latest version of DS4.12 yet. Is the free version part of 4,12? Why would it say Free version included in the "What's Included and Features" section of the promo for the main product?

Is there a separate download for the free version? If so, where?

Cheers.

Post edited by IsaacNewton on
  • edited September 2019

How to activate the plugin

This plugin does NOT require a separate installer to be downloaded and run separately. The plugin itself is included in the installation of Daz Studio, but it is not activated until you enter a valid serial number. To do this, go to the "Help" menu in the main menu bar of Daz Studio and select the "About Installed Plugins…" action. Next, find the entry for "Face Transfer" and paste or type in your serial code* into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish the registration process. You will need to close Daz Studio and reopen it before you can start using the the plugin.

*Your serial code will be listed in the "Serial Numbers" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

Now if somebody could tell me where to find it in Daz, that would be great!

Post edited by wellender_ec1c5acabd on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

This plugin does NOT require a separate installer to be downloaded and run separately. The plugin itself is included in the installation of Daz Studio, but it is not activated until you enter a valid serial number. To do this, go to the "Help" menu in the main menu bar of Daz Studio and select the "About Installed Plugins…" action. Next, find the entry for "Face Transfer" and paste or type in your serial code* into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish the registration process. You will need to close Daz Studio and reopen it before you can start using the the plugin.

*Your serial code will be listed in the "Serial Numbers" section of your www.daz3d.com account.

If it doesn't show up under Serial Numbers and you purchased a copy, then contact Daz,

reg numbers.jpg
    1399 x 803 - 232K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,878
    nicstt said:

If it doesn't show up under Serial Numbers and you purchased a copy, then contact Daz,

How do you purchase it? I don't see it in the store.

• barbult said:
    nicstt said:

How do you purchase it? I don't see it in the store.

https://www.daz3d.com/face-transfer-unlimited

• We're getting so many similar threads. Please be sure to look for ones that may already be discussing your topics before posting a new one.

Information on where the pane is has been posted here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/354001/no-face-transfer-pane

Find the pane? (see above) or the serial numbers. Go to the upper right on the page, person icon, drop-down, account, serial numbers (mine was bottom of list).

• Hey so there is a tab for serial numbers in the screen you get when you select 'User Account' under the far right icon on the nav bar at the top of daz3d.com. Hope that helps. 

• hi,

I just bought face transfer from Daz 3d 

when i open the "About Installed Plugins.." I dont see the entry for Face transfer to put the code

I found the serial code but not the enrty for face transfer :(

can anybody help me?

thanks

• salahrachwani said:

hi,

I just bought face transfer from Daz 3d 

when i open the "About Installed Plugins.." I dont see the entry for Face transfer to put the code

I found the serial code but not the enrty for face transfer :(

can anybody help me?

thanks

This is the Windows 64 bit version of Daz Studio?

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

I used free face transfer with this gen 8 build for my own face, you have upto 3 uses before you need to activate the unlimited serial number.

Till Death Do Us Part 1hr 50 minutes 27.jpg
    2400 x 1280 - 2M