GenX, Results unsatisfied, Base Figure V4 not even similar to Victoria 4.2

cschneicschnei Posts: 0

I tried to transfere the Alice Morph from Victoria 4.2 to Genesis (with Genx), but the result is not even close.

-No (deep) belly button.
-Thicker armpit.
-Missing hip bone.
-defect eye texture (missing iris)

After this, i compared "V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis" with "Victoria 4.2".
Even these two base characters are completely different (missing belly button and so on).
With a wrong base character the result can't be correct.

Is there any Victoria 4.2 Genesis character out there.
Or a Victoria 4 to Victoria 4.2 morph that i'm missing?

If not, how can i get my money for GenX and "V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis" back.
Is there a standard way for reclamations?

Post edited by cschnei on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DAZ 3D has a thirty day money back policy. Send a Support ticket to Sales to request a refund for all items you wish to return. Please include the purchase number or order numbers for all items that you do not wish to keep. Please give them ample time for a reply to you, your ticket will be time stamped as the date of return request for the thirty day limit.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

GenX was designed to be used alongside the morphs for the figure they were intended for. In the case of Victoria 4 morphs, you'll want the V4 shape for Genesis, in the case of M4 you'll want the Michael 4 shape. For K4 morphs there's the Basic Child morph. Genesis also has a navel morph which gives it a belly button, but it is not on by default. GenX is not a replacement for the original mesh. You need to work from the same base figure which is why you need the V4 morphs for best results.

Here's a quick render comparison between V4 Dublin and Genesis Dublin transferred with GenX. I've intentionally clothed them in the same outfit, hairstyle and textures. While there are certainly differences, I rather like the Genesis result, and feel it's very close to the original. Remember though, this result requires the Victoria 4 morph to be dialled in.

Dublin_vs_Dublin.png
    1000 x 1000 - 556K