Can't Find East Asia for Genesis 2 Females Smile Assist Morphs

luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671

East Asia for Genesis 2 Females - great head morphs! the best Asian ones yet. I can't find the Smile Assist Morphs though. They installed in "data" but don't show up either in morph parameters or the DAZ Studio Categories. The full smile doesn't look so good without them. :ohh:

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322
    edited December 1969

Dogz posted on this earlier - as I recall they load as hidden correction morphs which kick in when the relevant user morphs are set.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,671
    edited December 2013

Dogz posted on this earlier - as I recall they load as hidden correction morphs which kick in when the relevant user morphs are set.

Do you know where the post is? I used the smile morph he said to use and it looks nothing like his promo images.

Note: never mind. I found the post. DogZ had answered my question and I didn't get an email.

Post edited by luci45 on
  • DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 2013

Luci45 said:

Do you know where the post is? I used the smile morph he said to use and it looks nothing like his promo images.

Note: never mind. I found the post. DogZ had answered my question and I didn't get an email.

Which smile morph are you using? the fixes only apply / are designed to work with: 'Smile Open Full Face'
    Not the 'Happy' expression - which if I am to be honest, looks so awful out of the box its not worth trying to improve it. :P

Edit: Ok just read your post/reply in the other thread - lets use this thread from now on.

I have requested access to the final build of East Asia from Daz, I have the version that was submitted to QA, not the version that was released by Daz with their changes. For some reason they didn't add it to my account yet, as soon as I get hold of it, Ill take a look and let you know, but it might not be until Monday now as its the weekend :(

Don't worry, one way or another we will get to the bottom of this.

Post edited by Dogz on