Eyelashes and Facemasks

I've got a problem with a facemask I've made for genesis. It works great on the basic figure but as soon as I make genesis female the parts around the eyes go stupid. After abit of testing I found its the damn eyelashes. As you can see in the pic the eyelashes should have no effect given the eyeholes but yeah that would be to easy. Anyway is there a way I can stop the eyelash from morphing the mesh.

SOLVED: By adding a smoothing modifier dahhh! I was thinking it worked more like mesh smooth in max not ya know smoothing the mesh out again dahhh! I'm going to go and cry now.

Eyelash.jpg
1024 x 1024 - 267K
Post edited by blazeda59_a5fb03bfad on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 2013

I've got a problem with a facemask I've made for genesis. It works great on the basic figure but as soon as I make genesis female the parts around the eyes go stupid. After abit of testing I found its the damn eyelashes. As you can see in the pic the eyelashes should have no effect given the eyeholes but yeah that would be to easy. Anyway is there a way I can stop the eyelash from morphing the mesh.

SOLVED: By adding a smoothing modifier dahhh! I was thinking it worked more like mesh smooth in max not ya know smoothing the mesh out again dahhh! I'm going to go and cry now.

Finally found your thread again. I made a morph to hide the eyelashes if you want to give them a try and let me know if it works.

DA Link

edit to add; I see you have found another solution too.

Post edited by patience55 on