Problem with Millennium Dragon 2

AahzimandiousAahzimandious Posts: 0

Greetings,

I cannot seem to locate any active/working textures for Millennium Dragon 2.

I use DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro and have the Install Manager mapped to F:\Daz3D_Data
I've installed via the Install Manager, removed and re-installed, and installed from ZIP file manual to the directories indicated by the zip files.

The character shows up in: Poser Format:Daz3D_Data:Figures:Daz Mil Dragon as !Millennium Dragon2

When I go to various directories that MIGHT have what I need it's just shows up empty in the Daz Studio dialog box. These are the ones that contain "Millennium Dragon 2", "DAZ's Mil Dragon 2", and "MAT Millennium Dragon 2" folders...
F:\Daz3D_Data\Runtime\libraries\Materials
F:\Daz3D_Data\Runtime\libraries\Pose

What am I doing incorrect? or where is the textures hiding? or how are they made unhidden?

Thank you!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Mine are in the Pose folder, under MAT Millennium Dragon 2 > !All Mil Dragon2 Map.PZ2 (with others)

How I found them, was to do a search in the Content Library pane using 'Database' and 'dragon'(without the quotes) for the search term. When you find what you are looking for, select the item, right-click, and select Show In >

• AahzimandiousAahzimandious Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you! That got me back up and running again!

Just wish they'd stop putting things in whacky places, or creating places and not putting things in them.