Camera Issue: Frame button doesn't function correctly

I'm currently experiencing some problems when using the Frame button. When I click it to zoom in on a figure or a part of the figure, the camera moves away from that figure and zooms out. This is especially the case when I'm working on a big scene with lots of different objects placed in it. Anyone know what causes this and how to solve it?

Running Daz Studio 4.11 on a Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)

Comments

• A workaround is to orbit around the item until you are looking towards the origin, then hit Frame again.

• small_frysmall_fry Posts: 6

A workaround is to orbit around the item until you are looking towards the origin, then hit Frame again.

That does do the trick. Thanks for the tip!

• I'm having the same problem, but with perspective view and with cameras.  I have orbited the cameras and the perspective view around the subject I am attempting to frame.  The problem behavior persists no matter how many times I orbit the object.  This behavior showed up within the last hour.  I saved my file under a new name when I noticed the behavior, then I restarted Daz.  I opened the new file and the original file, and did the orbiting with each.  The behavior persisted across all tests.  

Do I have any option to fix this other than reinstalling the entire program? 

• I'm having the same problem. Using frame just zooms out, no matter which object it is.