How to hide fur under the clothes?

Hi,

First of all, my english is really bad, sorry in advance.

So I want to learn, how can I hide a fur under something (In this case armor). Is there any solution my problem? I attached two pics about what I want to solve. I should really grateful if somebody help me. :)

1pic.jpg
1920 x 1040 - 574K
2pic.jpg
1920 x 1040 - 605K

Comments

• Edit te density map, or do two renders (one with hair and ne without), stack them, and selectively mask out the areas with hair poking through the armour to get a clean result.

• wolfisitewolfisite Posts: 3

Edit te density map, or do two renders (one with hair and ne without), stack them, and selectively mask out the areas with hair poking through the armour to get a clean result.

Where can I find the density map in Daz Studio? Oh, yes... So far I rendered twice the same scene because of this. That's why I want another solution, it's take away too much time this method.

• It depends which version you are using - some may not be editable

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798
    wolfisite said:

Where can I find the density map in Daz Studio? Oh, yes... So far I rendered twice the same scene because of this. That's why I want another solution, it's take away too much time this method.

One thing you can do to speed up the process is use the spot render tool to render just the bit you need, instead of the full image.

First do a full render with both fur and armour. Then choose the Spot Render tool and, on the Tool Settings tab, tell it to render to New Window. Then make the fur invisible, and select just the area around the armour. It will produce a render the same size as the original one, but with everything transparent except the selected area. You can combine the two images in post.

• wolfisitewolfisite Posts: 3
    wolfisite said:

One thing you can do to speed up the process is use the spot render tool to render just the bit you need, instead of the full image.

First do a full render with both fur and armour. Then choose the Spot Render tool and, on the Tool Settings tab, tell it to render to New Window. Then make the fur invisible, and select just the area around the armour. It will produce a render the same size as the original one, but with everything transparent except the selected area. You can combine the two images in post.

Wow... Thank you very much. I will try it. :)

• Hey there!

I've been looking for a solution for this one as well.

And I'd like to ask is it possible to bind these density maps to clothes them selves?