How to fit Genesis shoes to Genesis 2 Female?

XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102

Hello!

I have a big problem. I have a nice pair of shoes, made for Genesis, which I want to fit to Genesis 2 Female.

I have tried it with Auto-Fit, which does not work. Then I tried to rig them to G2F with the Transfer Utility, but that does not work either. The result is always the same. Look at the attached image to see the result.

So, is there a way I can fit Genesis shoes to Genesis 2 Female? Every other type of clothes work perfectly with Auto-Fit, but shoes do not.

1.jpg
598 x 721 - 73K

Comments

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,667
    edited December 1969

I wonder if you can apply foot poses made for Genesis to Genesis 2. Do the shoes come with foot poses? If you can't apply the foot pose, you may need to manually bend the feet and toes. Or you can hide the feet and toes completely (make them invisible.)

Hope this helps.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,354
    edited December 1969

It looks as if those are the kind of shoe where the foot is emant to be hidden or morphed to fit - unless you are going to make them holey with an opacity map your best bet would be to hide the foot and toe bones of Genesis 2 Female by selecting them all, then turning off the visibility in the Parameters pane under the Display group.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Sometimes I am too blind too see the most obvious :-)

Simply making the feet and toes invisible did the trick here. Thanks for putting me in the right direction.

1.jpg
    640 x 800 - 183K