IPB Parsing

TarantanamirTarantanamir Posts: 35
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi,

I would like to ask something about the parsing in IPB. I have created a morphed char, with all the ++ injections and saved that as a new char. I am now trying to add my own unique char as a new 1, with custom morphs created in zbrush.. So far so good, but the parsing takes forever, already been hours now and it's really frustrating. Is there an easier way to create INJ and REM files ? Thank you for the help.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,093
    edited December 1969

Did you save as CR2 or PZ2? Because a CR2 has the morph data in it that will take longer to parse, though hours sounds excessive.

• TarantanamirTarantanamir Posts: 35
    edited December 2013

Thank you for your reply.
    I am trying to save it as a CR2. It's still parsing, been 5 hours now. I really don't understand.

Post edited by Tarantanamir on
    edited December 1969

Cancel and try saving as a PZ2 from Poser.

edited December 1969

Or are you saying you've saved a CR2 with your custom morphs and are trying to parse that? IPB isn't capable of making an injection pose in that sense - it's for making a pose that will apply morphs from an existing library of injectable morphs, so you need to create the delta (and optionally visibility) .pz2 files for your morphs and add those to the library first, then you can create INJ poses that call them.

• TarantanamirTarantanamir Posts: 35
    edited December 1969

Thank you, i will try that. I have a pdf tutorial from Richard Eagle that i am following to the teeth, but apperently i am doing something wrong.