Shows That Inspire Animations

1282930313234»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,248

My daughter got Paramount + for me so I could watch all of the Star Trek that's on there and, since I've had it I find myself watching all sorts of cool, fun things as I render, simulate or wait for some other lengthy compute.

Well, I've been avoiding this one because I didn't think I'd really care for it. Why? I have no idea.

Watching another show, I saw a trailer for Season 2 and... well lets just say that it turned my head - I had to check out the pilot.

Since then I've watched through both seasons twice and have begun my third run through yesterday - it's So Good!!!

But moreso, it Totally inspires me to animate! 

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

Dartanbeck said:

My daughter got Paramount + for me so I could watch all of the Star Trek that's on there and, since I've had it I find myself watching all sorts of cool, fun things as I render, simulate or wait for some other lengthy compute.

Well, I've been avoiding this one because I didn't think I'd really care for it. Why? I have no idea.

Watching another show, I saw a trailer for Season 2 and... well lets just say that it turned my head - I had to check out the pilot.

Since then I've watched through both seasons twice and have begun my third run through yesterday - it's So Good!!!

But moreso, it Totally inspires me to animate! 

Impressive.  We just finished Season 1 of "3 Body Problem" on Netflix, also had impressive CGI.  7.7 at IMDB, with a second season rumored for 2026.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,248

Sweet! I heard that's a good one but, alas... I don't have Netflix right now :(