G2F Hair (Crazy Locks/West Park and Pen)

SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Is it just me or has the metadata for the Pen hair now also been stuffed up by the last update? This is along with the Crazy Locks/West park which has has the smart content broken in last two updates?

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,168
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Is it just me or has the metadata for the Pen hair now also been stuffed up by the last update? This is along with the Crazy Locks/West park which has has the smart content broken in last two updates?

It is not just you. I have been in a back and forth conversation with customer support for a few weeks trying to get these fixed. They are making some progress. As of the last update, Crazy Locks Hair works, but the Colors for Crazy Locks Hair metadata doesn't work at all. Pen Hair for G2F works, but Pen Hair for Genesis has a problem with the blue bow file. Jen in customer support is still working on fixes for these products.
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    SimonJM said:

It is not just you. I have been in a back and forth conversation with customer support for a few weeks trying to get these fixed. They are making some progress. As of the last update, Crazy Locks Hair works, but the Colors for Crazy Locks Hair metadata doesn't work at all. Pen Hair for G2F works, but Pen Hair for Genesis has a problem with the blue bow file. Jen in customer support is still working on fixes for these products.

Thanks for helping me convince myself I was not going loopy!
    Both goods new and bad then - good in that it is being sorted out, but bad in how they got through QA in that state! ;)

edited December 1969

Yes, not only did it get through QA on the first release, but there have been a few bad updates since that release, too. I've spent several hours testing and documenting errors with these two products and their updates. Just as you are glad to see that it is not just you, I'm also glad to have some validation that I am not the only one who has noticed these issues.

edited December 1969

Oh No! Crazy Locks male hair is in the store now. Do we dare buy it??? :ohh: