Dynamic clothing

Chris_78999Chris_78999 Posts: 108

Hello I hope some one can help.

My dynamic clothing tab has disappeared I can't find it anywhere. I have dyunamic clothing control and have tried re installing it. No luck. My dynaic clothing loads as rigging but I cannot see the actual clothes.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Chris

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

It should be in Window > Tabs > Dynamic Clothing, try loading it from there.

If it still doesn't appear, try changing your Layout from Window > Workspace > Select Layout.

• Chris_78999Chris_78999 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Thanks for responding but I have tried all that. I don't normally have a problem. I should also note that scenes I have saved with dynamic clothing in fail to load. It is like the whole thing has just disapeared.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited November 2013

Have you also checked in Help > About Installed Plugins to see if the DCC has loaded properly?

It should appear near the bottom under Dynamic Cloth Plugin - Basic.

Also, what errors do you get when trying to load a scene containing dynamic clothing?

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322
    edited December 1969

It sounds as if you installed an out-of-date version - was it downloaded with DS, or as a separate item? You can check its status in Help>About Installed Plug-ins.

• Chris_78999Chris_78999 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Wonderful I checked the about plugins and it seams the serial number was no longer in, which is wierd as I didn't take it out.

Anyway all good now many thanks.