all models missing

So I just got DAZ studio and is seems to be missing all the models it says comes with it. Before anyone says the directory must be on the wrong path I already checked and the path is correct, there just happens to be nothing in those folders.

Should I try reinstalling.

Also the content management service won't install on my computer if that has anything to do with it.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You need to install the Genesis Starter Essentials and the G2F Starter Essentals files. The content does not install with the program any longer. The Files will be in your Products Library in your My Account.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

jrmfloyd said:
    Also the content management service won't install on my computer if that has anything to do with it.

The CMS does sometimes fail for odd and random reasons (in my case, if I leave the CMS installed, D|S itself won't run). It also controls other unobviously-connected features, e.g. Autofit (although this can be engaged manually), search in either of the Content tabs, the Products and Categories views (both database-driven), as well as the actual Smart Content tab.