Question about content being updated for dim?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

I am curious about content still waiting for dim conversion.. How much is there and how can I check my product library (Without clicking on each individual item), to make sure I have anything that has not yet hit dim?

Reason I'm asking is I'm still waiting for: http://www.daz3d.com/probes-mechanical-mayhem to be converted.

This is one of my favorite items. I did submit a request to help a several months ago, they thanked me and closed the request but it has never been converted to dim, and it makes me wonder how much more is not converted yet and if there is an ETA or a running list so I can check if stuff has been done yet.

Reason I'm asking is I lost my hard drive and used only dim to reinstall. my content. I don't really like using manual installers, and I thought most of the stuff had been converted...

Any chance of finding out?

Post edited by Serene Night on

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reminder of this neat little set of nasty critters — I must have forgotten to reinstall them after one of my runtime meltdowns. It's been converted to .zip, but I don't use the DIM so it doesn't matter to me.

BTW, the readme (which is not in the readme wiki!!!) is vital in this case, I've just rediscovered that adding one of the tools to a tail isn't as obvious as usual. There's a "socket" at the end of each tail that the tool must be conformed/fitted to. And some of the tools go on back to front... :smirk:

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

LOL. I created a set of these guys and just parented all the tools to the tails that I was using. I hid the ones I don't use, but I agree, this is one of my favorite items.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I had one older product that wouldn't appear in DIM until I checked Poser (<9) in the filters, might want to give it try. If that is the case it should be reported to the overworked DAZ minions.</p>

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Yeah, unfortunately when I go to my product library there is no dim installer of any sort, only a manual installer. When I contacted DAZ about the missing product, they thanked me, closed the ticket and never converted it.

I am a bit concerned, because this might indicate there are other similar items never converted.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,460
    edited December 1969

Just add a note to your closed ticket and they will get it