DAZ 4.6 hotkeys resetting upon startup

Whenever I have started DAZ studio over the past couple of days, the settings I have saved for the hot keys have been reset to their default values. I also noticed that the toolbar "tools", which I had previously customized, kept getting more and more of the default keys on it (I fixed this by creating a new custom toolbar and deleting "tools", but have noticed that "tools" has returned to the list of toolbars). So far I have tried reinstalling DAZ without success. I am hoping that I don't have to reconfigure/reimport my hotkeys each time I start DAZ. Currently I am using DAZ Studio 4.6.1.17 on a Windows 7 machine.

Thank you for any help that you can provide

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322
    edited December 1969

Have you tried saving the entire layout? Window>Workspace>Save Layout As.... Even if that works, it shouldn't be happening so please make a bug report (by opening a support ticket for Technical Support).

• edited December 1969

After your suggestion I tried saving the layout, but was still required re-import the hotkey settings. And I have now submitted a support ticket (I wasn't sure if there was a setting I had checked that was causing this). Thank you for your help