EmmaAndJordi - Isolabella Jewels Now Available [Commercial]

EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
edited November 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi all!

We are very excited of being able to introduce our new jewelry pack: Isolabella Jewels. They are a choker, earrings, rings, and bracelets.

We really wanted to do something like this! We like Gothic music very much and also Vintage, and Victorian, and wanted to do something in that style, that also is versatile and fun.

We also wanted to tell what means "Isolabella", that is "the beautiful lonely one". We found it very romantic to use this name, and it was very inspiring too.

Hope you have lots of fun doing renders of these jewels, and remember: we want to see them! :)

They are here: http://www.daz3d.com/isolabella-jewels

popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
popup_3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 961K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 912K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 944K
Main.jpg
1200 x 1500 - 1M
Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

These are very beautiful.

Can you confirm just one little thing. As the package includes an obj as well as a pp2, does that mean this will work in Poser without the need for DSON?

• EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Can you confirm just one little thing. As the package includes an obj as well as a pp2, does that mean this will work in Poser without the need for DSON?

Thank you very much! :)

About the question: they are for Genesis 2 Female, so DSON is needed. But as some rigging features work better in Poser using props, we did a prop version to be used in Poser for the rings and earrings. The obj belongs to the Poser part for those.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Thank you very much! :)

About the question: they are for Genesis 2 Female, so DSON is needed. But as some rigging features work better in Poser using props, we did a prop version to be used in Poser for the rings and earrings. The obj belongs to the Poser part for those.

I am grateful to you for explaining that, disappointed, but grateful. I still think they are very beautiful, but I use an older Poser version and am still very much a beginner with Carrara.

edited December 1969

We're convinced that soon you will see how cool the new figures are! And DSON once solved the first problems it works great! :)
    We like Generation 6 very much and want to focus in them.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Thank you :)

I was just thinking earlier this week of some new accessories to go with my G2F girls and these will come in very handy. Beautiful details and they will look lovely when worn for a formal dance for example :)

edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    Thank you :)

I was just thinking earlier this week of some new accessories to go with my G2F girls and these will come in very handy. Beautiful details and they will look lovely when worn for a formal dance for example :)

Oh yes! Great! Yes they really look good for dance halls! :)

• BaronekBaronek Posts: 81
    edited December 1969

Thanks for this EmmaAndJordi, I'm really liking it after some of the test renders I've played with.
    Yet another great product in my runtime from you folks!!!

edited December 1969

brad said:
    Thanks for this EmmaAndJordi, I'm really liking it after some of the test renders I've played with.
    Yet another great product in my runtime from you folks!!!

That is music for our ears! ;) Glad you enjoy them! :)