Did anatomical elements stop geo-grafting?? [SOLVED]

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if gens (specifically male gens) have stopped geo-grafting for everyone or if something on my end is bugged.

It used to be that hiding the gens would leave a big hole in the lower torso, but now they're just switching visible/invisible.

I wouldn't mind but there's pretty nasty overlap, and hiding the polygons with material editor is leaving a dark outline.

Could someone be so kind as to check on their end whether they're having a similar issue? (I checked on G3M and G8M)

Thanks guys.

Post edited by Hausfrau Mafia on

Comments

• Do you have a geometry or rigging editor tool active? If so switch back to a posing tool, such as the Universal tool, and I think you will find the grafts are still working correctly.

• I did, and you're right. All working correctly now.

I feel silly.

Thanks!!

• Heh, I've done that. The tools that let you work on a figure or GeoGraft disable the grafting, otherwise it would not be possible to perform certain actions (slecting the hidden polygons, editing weights).

• mmoch25mmoch25 Posts: 128

Richard Haseltine said:

Heh, I've done that. The tools that let you work on a figure or GeoGraft disable the grafting, otherwise it would not be possible to perform certain actions (slecting the hidden polygons, editing weights).

Is it possible to turn the elements hidden by the graft back on (unhide) without deleting the graft? In essence be able to switch between the two.

• mmoch25 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Heh, I've done that. The tools that let you work on a figure or GeoGraft disable the grafting, otherwise it would not be possible to perform certain actions (slecting the hidden polygons, editing weights).

Is it possible to turn the elements hidden by the graft back on (unhide) without deleting the graft? In essence be able to switch between the two.

Unfitting the graft will work, but if you want it to remain fitted the best you can do is switch to Geometry Editor to show, or use it to edit the AutoHide group down to a single polygon. (Actually, you might be able to delete the entire group in Tool Settings, via right-click, with the Geoemtry Editor active - it would take rather a l;ong time to load a text scene, so I'm going to let you have the honours - after saving your work.)

• mmoch25mmoch25 Posts: 128

Richard Haseltine said:

mmoch25 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Unfitting the graft will work, but if you want it to remain fitted the best you can do is switch to Geometry Editor to show, or use it to edit the AutoHide group down to a single polygon. (Actually, you might be able to delete the entire group in Tool Settings, via right-click, with the Geoemtry Editor active - it would take rather a l;ong time to load a text scene, so I'm going to let you have the honours - after saving your work.)

I didn't even think about unfitting it. I was looking in parameters for a hide toggle or similar. Thanks