The case of the missing morphs

I got an itch to modernize my old work mates so I spent some money and time upgrading my creation station. I had hundreds of content files to try to find and organize. It has been painful to sit in one place for so long and get so frustrated.

I have spent weeks getting Daz 4.6 and Poser 10 both able to use an external content file and I feel pretty good about that. but somehow I have no morphs for characters available in Poser. What did I leave out and where can I get it?

thanks
C

Post edited by runninghorsegallery_54618e246e on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Did you copy your existing content folders or reinstall? What is the path to your content?

• edited November 2013

I set up a path that goes: C>users>public>public documents>My Daz 3D library

Installing Poser 10 set up another path right beside the one I created:

C>users>public>public documents>Poser 10 Content

When I unzip a file I send it to the Daz Library but I just noticed there is stuff in the Poser 10 Content folder.. It went there without mentioning it to me.
    Could that be the place to look?

I have been reinstalling everything. I didn't have good luck trying to just move files.

Post edited by runninghorsegallery_54618e246e on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I would imagine the "Poser 10 Content" has items that were installed along with Poser 10.

Are you installing by manually unzipping? Is there a folder named "Content" underneath "My DAZ 3D Library"?