Does the iClone5 Facial Pipeline Power Bundle come with iClone 5?

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760

this product http://www.daz3d.com/iclone5-facial-pipeline-power-bundle does it come with iClone 5? or does iClone 5 have to be purchased separately?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,460
    edited December 1969

It says it comes with if you read the whats included tab

• ReallusionReallusion Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

this product http://www.daz3d.com/iclone5-facial-pipeline-power-bundle does it come with iClone 5? or does iClone 5 have to be purchased separately?

Thanks for any help.

Hello Kulay Wolf,

I am part of the team at Reallusion. To answer your question: YES. The iClone5 Facial Pipeline Power Bundle does come with iClone5 PRO.

As Frank0314 mentioned, there is a link inside that specifies everything that you get with the bundle. Here I post it for you:

INCLUDED:

1) iClone5 PRO – real-time 3D animation tool

2) 3DXchange5 PRO – Convert DAZ characters in FBX format for both facial and body animation in iClone.

3) Realistic Character (FBX and iClone format) – Essential male and female characters from DAZ Studio4 Genesis system.

4) Game-ready Character (FBX and iClone format) - Templar Knight with Standard 3DS Max Biped Rig and BVH-format Motions.

5) Cute Cartoon FBX Character (FBX and iClone format) – Pocket Pet Foxy Creature Base Model with Free Hierarchy Rig.

6) DAZ Genesis Extension (.DUF file) – Pose Preset file from DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro

7) Bone-Based Hunter Character (FBX and iClone format) – simplified Facial Rig for Game characters

8) Morph-Based Chimp Character (FBX and iClone format) – sculpted Blend Shapes for Natural Facial Expressions.

9) Bone-Morph Hybrid Croc Character (FBX and iClone format) – professional animation combining the best of both Facial Rig Types.

10) Game-Bone Character Template - an FBX GameBone template to create your own G5 GameBone character

11) Lip-Sync Script - useful test file (iTalk) to benchmark the accuracy of lips and tongue settings.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

I got one of the iClone pack - but no voucher number from Daz
    so how do I get my pack from iClone ?

edited December 2013

Hi Bigh,

Did you purchase the bundle pack above, or just an iClone content pack?

Because if you purchased the bundle pack then DAZ should have given you the download link, or voucher to redeem iClone5.
    Please double check with their sales.

Post edited by Reallusion on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

enoc said:
    Hi Bigh,

Did you purchase the bundle pack above, or just an iClone content pack?

Because if you purchased the bundle pack then DAZ should have given you the download link, or voucher to redeem iClone5.
    Please double check with their sales.

thanks found it .
    tell your boss we would love move sales like the 95% off :-)

edited December 1969

thanks found it .
    tell your boss we would love move sales like the 95% off :-)

HAHAHAHA! You already told him!

Because our boss is so involved in every aspect of the company that on his free time he even visits 3D forums like this one! That's how cool he is. :-) (i'm serious)