Necrogothica - colour/material not working

I recently got the Necrogothica HD environment recently, but I'm having trouble getting it to work.  The materials don't seem to apply properly (or at all) - the scenary is all greyscale, and lacks the texture/pattern in the official images.

Attached example: Necrogothica set, Necrogothic04 material (green), Dragon Slayer dude for comparison, and Slaying the Dragon render settings.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the set itself?

necrogothics + dragon slayer.png
1280 x 691 - 1M

Comments

• Same here.  found out to make it look more detailed by adding subdivision level.  but materials are not working :(

• By its age I suspect it's using 3delight materials - if they are custom sahders DS won't be able to auto-convert them to Iray. If you click on an area of the model with the Surface Selection tool, open the Surfaces pane, and look at top-left of the Editor tab what does it say the Shader is?

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 440
    edited September 2020

How could I go about just converting Necrogothica to Iray uber?

Edit: I did what Richard said and DAZ labels it as 'DAZ Default Material'

It's strange I can't just change it to iRay uber, this is the only time I've ever had an asset be stuck like this.

Post edited by Diaspora on
  • Daz Default Material or Daz Default Shader?

• DAZ Default Material

• Please post a screen shot showing the shader name and the first block of properties.