New Aave Nainen set releasing October 20th! [Commercial]

Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
edited October 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Big comfy t-shirt morphs takes this set out of the ordinary!

ANs_TJ_07c.jpg
650 x 650 - 263K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

nice! Can't wait to see that! =-)

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited October 2013

Some info missing from store page re: required products!

For anyone purchasing these items over the week-end please note that the AN’s GirfriendZ for Teen Josie requires not only the main GirlfriendZ for Genesis 2 Female as stated on store page but also the AN’s GirlfriendZ Poses. I will try to make sure the missing info is added to the store page asap but really don’t expect the fix until Monday…......my apologies in advance to all my customers!

Aave Nainen

Update

All should be in order now!

Post edited by Aave Nainen on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the free G1 version!

A question on today's Ordinarily Three for Genesis 2 Female(s) (sorry, but I can't find a topic for it): does the blazer open? I'm not seeing any promos of it open, nor any mention of open-morphs in the text. Normally I'd buy it, try it, and return it if I didn't like it, but . . .

DAZ_jared said:
    The fine print : Items purchased as part of the Snowball of Savings sale (this includes both Snowball items, and items purchased with the Snowball discount) are ineligible for return . . .
  • Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the free G1 version!

A question on today's Ordinarily Three for Genesis 2 Female(s) (sorry, but I can't find a topic for it): does the blazer open? I'm not seeing any promos of it open, nor any mention of open-morphs in the text. Normally I'd buy it, try it, and return it if I didn't like it, but . . .
    DAZ_jared said:
    The fine print : Items purchased as part of the Snowball of Savings sale (this includes both Snowball items, and items purchased with the Snowball discount) are ineligible for return . . .

NP KickAir 8P..........thanks for your interest in this set.........the base set doesn't have any open morphs for the Blazer.......however the plan is to offer morph expansion packs for different character and pose sets. I'm sure you aren't the only one that would utilize open jacket morphs so I will be sure to include these in the set I'm working on for the V6 base poses. If you have any "snowball" discounts it does stack on top of the 30% off intro price so can be a good time to pick up the base set.