Moving clothes

Hi, I have another question.

Can I move whole clothes if it is fit to character?

On the picture you can see what is my problem. Pants are fit to character genesis 8. But they are not fit perfectly. I need to shift them to right (translate x). But I can't do anything with the whole pants. I can move with hip, pelvis atc. All I need is shift whole pants to right. Is there any way to do it?

Of course I can shift pants if they are not fit to character but then whole shape is wrong and do all of this manualy is time consuming.

So my question is. Can I move whole pants when they are fit to character?

Thanks

Výstřižek.PNG
888 x 753 - 593K

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

You can't usually move them once they are fitted, but you can select the actual part of the pants like "left thigh bend" and sometimes move that or adjust the scaling. I would suggest adding a smoothing modifeir with collision set to the figure first as that usually fixes this sort of thing.

• Thanks!

Works perfectly.

• Also keep on eye out to see if the item has adjustment morphs. Particularly after posing they can come in very handy for dealing with poke through like that.

• godlygodly Posts: 2

For such adjustments one can click within 'Parameters' on ≡ > Preferences > Show Hidden Properties
    This allows to access 'Translate' and 'Scale' of individual bones of an item like Hip, L/R Thigh, L/R Shin.

Scaling the L shin Y length a littke bit up or down is often not included as a morph. It stretches the texture so one should do this with care and not as extreme as shown below.
    White: Original
    Red: Moved/translated bones, the IK transforms the item
    Blue left shin: scaled
    Blue right shin: moved up
    Blue abdomen: moved and rotate

daz3d-move-adjust-clothes.png
    285 x 624 - 80K