Font Size of DAZ Studio User Interface

Is there a way to change the font of the DAZ Studio user interface to be larger? 

I find myself squinting to read the menus, etc.

Or do I just need to change the Windows system typeface to be larger? That messes with everthing so I would prefer just a change within DAZ Studio.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,328

There's no way to change it in DS right now. It should take Windows parameters into account though.

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,650

Thank you Leana.

• I have a calibrated professional 4K monitor - DAZ is unusable. Unless this is fixed I can only assume it's not suitable for professional use.sad

• If you are using Windows DS will respect the OS font scale setting. Daz is aware of this but making DS scalable for high-resolution displays is a complex operation with potential ramifications.

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

I have a calibrated professional 4K monitor - DAZ is unusable. Unless this is fixed I can only assume it's not suitable for professional use.sad

I know the feeling. I have a 28" 4k and can't use full resolution for the same reason.
    I need at least a 36".
    So... How many people would complain if DAZ just increased the size without making it scalable?
    Is anybody complaining that the current font is too large?

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,650

Since I originally asked this question, I came up with a solution that helped a bit.

On Windows 10:

1. Right click on the desktop and choose Display Options

2. "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" increase to 125%

(see screenshot attached)

It increases the size of the menus and text in DAZ Studio, and although it's still not as big as I would prefer, at least I am no longer squinting while using DAZ Studio.

I hope this helps others having the same problem.

wink

Screenshot (202).jpg
    1273 x 993 - 347K
  • Mona3Mona3 Posts: 1
    edited December 2023

Danke schön hat mir sehr geholfen.

Post edited by Mona3 on