The collie
The alsatian
The king charles spaniel
The jack russel
The amstaff
The pomeranian
et cetera!

Comments

• I certainly do!  How cute they would be with the "Look at My Hair" product.

I HAVE the product, however I have not used it yet!!  Very excited though!!

• Greyhound, wolfhound, hellhound, Gabriel hounds, Cwn Annwn... okay, it's a theme.

Are there any plans to come out with more dog morphs?  Skins?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Balloon dog!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,849

You know there are so many forum users asking for more dogs and cats so few asking for more skimpwear!

If this isn’t proof the forum does not reflect the market I don’t know what is! devil

• You know there are so many forum users asking for more dogs and cats so few asking for more skimpwear!

If this isn’t proof the forum does not reflect the market I don’t know what is! devil

Or proof that the many who want the skimpwear are happily busy.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Or proof that the many who want the skimpwear are happily busy.

That sent my mind to a very dirty corner. Why am I like this? Anyway, I'll add my suggestions:

• Collies for Dog 8. This should have a few different head-morphs, including American (Lassie), modern European and Victorian/classic head shapes. A collie needs an option for a long, floofy coat. Alessandro, are you reading? wink There could also be additional morphs to turn the dog into a Border Collie, Shetland Sheepdog or Australian Shepherd. (This is an idea for a bundle, you guys. x) Someone please see the dollar signs.)
    • Belgian Shepherd. They're awesome, just saying.
    • Siberian Husky and/or Alaskan Malamute.
    • Canaan Dog. 
    • Dingo for Dog 8. surprise We have Bear Dog and Big Cat Dog, so why not a Dingo?

• Actually, I've managed to use the rather scanty morphs in Dog8 to make a with reason Greyhound/Whippet.  All good.  What I would like to see are;

1) Better ear morphs.  The current ears are simple sort of cup shapes, with no actual detailing where they meet the skull.  FIne for floppy-eared breeds, but...

2) Muscle morphs!  Especially with short-haired breeds, you can see their musculature quite clearly, and greyhounds are particularly ripped ;-)

3) Ribs.  Not exactly a muscle morph, so worth the specific mention.  Also useful for your classic starving dog.

4) Head morphs; divots where the muzzle hair goes, extra forehead wrinkles both sherpa-style (horizontal) and worried greyhound (vertical)

I love dial-spinning to get what I need out of a figure, but the dial has to be there to spin ;-)  If we can't have a hundred breeds (everyone wants something different), we need more morphs!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

dalmation

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Not what people were asking for but still looks awsome https://www.daz3d.com/cassius-hd-for-daz-dog-8

• I'd wishlist it, because it would be an awesome demonic servitor, but I think 'level 4 HD' is geek-speak for 'don't even think you can render this in under 4 days'.  :-D  Very neat looking, though. :-)  A solid match for the Blind Demon... like a demonic Wild Hunt.

• cheardcheard Posts: 49
    edited January 31

I took a stab at dialing up a Canaan dog or three. My recipe for the ones shown here was basically German shepherd with -50% torso length, 60% muzzle taper, and 50% tail full. Not sophisticated or precise, but it's a start. If any of you have additional tweaks or more precise measurements, would love to incorporate those into my own dogs.

For the textures, I used the fawn-colored Great Dane, the yellow Labrador retriever, and a customized version of the copper husky (lightened up the red and subbed in the Great Dane's eyes).

Since the proportions are different from the base Dog 8, poses require a little manual adjustment.

What do you think? Any advice for tuning up the models?

Edit: I'm hoping to learn LAMH soon and will try to fuzz up those tails.

Canaan Dogs at Play.png
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by cheard on
  • cheardcheard Posts: 49

And here's my first attempt at dialing up a beagle shape from the dachsund. It's dachsund 100%, then:

Chest scale -100%
    Neck length -60%
    Stocky 40%
    Torso Length -50%
    Ears Long Longer 75%
    Ears Short Arch 100% (though I'm not sure this does much with the floppy ears)
    Muzzle Elevation -10%
    Muzzle Length 60%
    Muzzle Scoop 100%
    Muzzle Square 100%
    Nose Full 100%
    Nose Size 25%
    Nose Square 25%
    Head Wrinkles 100%
    Legs Length 70%

For the textures in my test, I just used the German shepherd. I definitely need to work up a custom texture with the characteristic white tail and muzzle.

Beagle Beginnings.png
    1200 x 1200 - 887K
  • cheard said:

And here's my first attempt at dialing up a beagle shape from the dachsund. It's dachsund 100%, then:

Chest scale -100%
    Neck length -60%
    Stocky 40%
    Torso Length -50%
    Ears Long Longer 75%
    Ears Short Arch 100% (though I'm not sure this does much with the floppy ears)
    Muzzle Elevation -10%
    Muzzle Length 60%
    Muzzle Scoop 100%
    Muzzle Square 100%
    Nose Full 100%
    Nose Size 25%
    Nose Square 25%
    Head Wrinkles 100%
    Legs Length 70%

For the textures in my test, I just used the German shepherd. I definitely need to work up a custom texture with the characteristic white tail and muzzle.

Nice!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,315

West Highland White Terrier. They are incredibly cute and absolutely adorable.

Cheers,

Alex.