Anime nose and lips / mouth

I gave up on daz studio about 4 years ago do to the fact i just couldn't get the faces the way i wanted.

I really want to get back into it now that they have more models and morphs out there.

Model i would be using is genesis.

Here is a what i consider "anime nose and lips\ mouth."

1. here she is looking at you as you can see her nose is just a small dot with no nostrils and her lips are small.

2. here she is looking far to the side and her nose is more like a small bend without nostrils and her mouth is open and her lips are more like a single line.

3. here she is looking slightly to the side and her nose is more like a small dot without nostrils and her mouth is wide open and her lips are more like a single line.

4. here she is looking slightly to the side and her nose is more like a small dot without nostrils and her mouth is slightly open and her lips are more like a single line.

I am looking for a single morph/face edit that will looking like this from all angels and the mouth\lips i am aiming for is closest to picture 3.

I am looking for a morph or even a idea for d-forms that will give me the effect i am wanting.

anime_faces.JPG
314 x 318 - 24K
Post edited by sharedwebsite_f3eda7d2c6 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

The "shape" varies by angle - you can't really do that in 3D.

• edited December 1969

what about only side angels?

• SonofbelmontSonofbelmont Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I've found that Capsces Digital Ink's Faerime morphs are pretty good for getting a head with a more distinctly anime shape (In the cheeks not so much the nose) so you might consider taking a look at those. Although if you want to use them with genesis you will also need Genesis Generation X.

For the dot shaped nose you could make it part of the texture & just switch the texture depending on what angle your rendering at.

• what about only side angels?

Check out my thread at https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/295231/welcome-to-anime-manga-cafe#latest

I use Aiko 3 kioki you could achieve what you are seeking.

I gave up on daz studio about 4 years ago do to the fact i just couldn't get the faces the way i wanted.

I really want to get back into it now that they have more models and morphs out there.

Model i would be using is genesis.

Here is a what i consider "anime nose and lips\ mouth."

1. here she is looking at you as you can see her nose is just a small dot with no nostrils and her lips are small.

2. here she is looking far to the side and her nose is more like a small bend without nostrils and her mouth is open and her lips are more like a single line.

3. here she is looking slightly to the side and her nose is more like a small dot without nostrils and her mouth is wide open and her lips are more like a single line.

4. here she is looking slightly to the side and her nose is more like a small dot without nostrils and her mouth is slightly open and her lips are more like a single line.

I am looking for a single morph/face edit that will looking like this from all angels and the mouth\lips i am aiming for is closest to picture 3.

I am looking for a morph or even a idea for d-forms that will give me the effect i am wanting.

Check out my thread at https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/295231/welcome-to-anime-manga-cafe#latest

I use Aiko 3 kioki you could achieve what you are seeking.