How do I change the length of just part of the leg

I already know how to change the length of the legs, but how do I change idivitual parts of the leg like the thigh's length? What plugin can I use for this. I am not seeing anywhere with the morph plugin, that I am able to do this. I want to make the thigh a different length by not having it always the same proportion as the rest of the leg. I hope someone here understands what I am saying and can tell me if there is a way to do this. Also I tried scaling. Scaling does make part of the leg longer, but the part of the leng say its the thigh comes out massive in proportion to the rest of the leg.

Comments

• The default scale will scale it up in all directions. Just scale it in the Y Scale direction/axis by default a green slider. Its a hidden property, to show those go to the Parameters pane option menu (the little button on the upper left of the pane with the triangle and the stripes) and select Show Hidden Properties.

• clivewil2clivewil2 Posts: 129

The default scale will scale it up in all directions. Just scale it in the Y Scale direction/axis by default a green slider. Its a hidden property, to show those go to the Parameters pane option menu (the little button on the upper left of the pane with the triangle and the stripes) and select Show Hidden Properties.

posting here just to say Thanks! to Syrus_Dante for telling me how to fix something that's been bugging me for ages - overly long necks. great tip. cheers.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

I use the https://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-for-genesis-8-female-s morphs for that kind of thing.