Dungeon Holding Available Now [Commercial]

SoulessEmpathySoulessEmpathy Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

I am happy to release a new interior set for DAZ Studio. Below are some promo renders.
Available here: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/dungeon-holding

Thanks for checking it out! I have a few more things in the works.

screenShot.jpg
1280 x 1000 - 587K
render2.jpg
1280 x 1000 - 792K
render6v3.jpg
1280 x 1000 - 845K
render3.jpg
1280 x 1000 - 737K
render10v2.jpg
1280 x 1000 - 890K

Comments

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Purchased and downloaded on first sight. VERY nice job with the textures and default lighting.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Can someone post a render with a V4, M4, or Genesis prisoner near the bars so we can see the perspective...in the promo pics for this Dungeon and Dungeon Hall the bars appear like they could be too spread out... I don't want my criminals escaping.

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited August 2013

MrPoser said:
    Can someone post a render with a V4, M4, or Genesis prisoner near the bars so we can see the perspective...in the promo pics for this Dungeon and Dungeon Hall the bars appear like they could be too spread out... I don't want my criminals escaping.

It seems capable of detaining a full-scale Michael 4, but there's not a lot of latitude for downsizing. Waifs and urchins are respectfully invited to visit a more age-appropriate dungeon.

Witness the bemused and slightly envious expression of poor Jack Shim[1], as he contemplates the pending triumph of the inimitable Durgle Twins[2].

[1]Jack is a standard-issue Michael 4 phenotype. He's also an inveterate philanderer, who was simply going about his business and doing whom he does best[3] when surprised by the gendarmerie.

[2] The brothers Durgle are scaled at 98.8% of M4, with thinness dialed to 0.31. In their defense, it must be noted that they are not so much hardened criminals as dedicated practical jokers, sharing between themselves a startling breadth of vision and a universally undervalued reputation for finesse. They've suddenly been captivated by the siren song of foreign ports of call[4], coincidentally slightly ahead of the wrath of the city's Prince, himself notable for spectacular displays of creativity when reckoning with scofflaws, rowdies and ne'er-do-wells.

[3] The Beadle's wife.

[4] The foreigner, the better; upon this precept they agree.

EscapeTest.jpg
    1056 x 802 - 486K
    Post edited by Three Wishes on
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Great Render dhtapp.... and thanks for the cool character backgrounds... you have a creative imagination:) I really like the look of the set.. may get it... but I think I will need to shackle Vicky and Dawn to the back wall for their own security.