Products not showing properly after fresh installation

Hi there, 

I just installed DAZ Studio 4.10 and I have downloaded all the products and stuff with the Install Manager but some products are not accessible. 

I can't really get DAZ to work this way. 

I don't understand these white exclasmation marks and why these products are not accessible. 
It's really fundamental and I did not find anything about this in the documentation. 

Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• I have also realized that it seems the products that I downloaded are actually not installed. 

And daz connect seems to take forever to download resources, even though I have very fast internet. 

This is quite dirstubring since I actually just would like to get to work with all the products that I bought. 

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Get out of stupid Smart Content and open the Content Library pane.  If your content is visible under the DAZ Studio Formats and Poser Formats your database is messed up.  If content is not visible under those you haven't got your library mapped correctly.

• jestmart said:

Get out of stupid Smart Content and open the Content Library pane.  If your content is visible under the DAZ Studio Formats and Poser Formats your database is messed up.  If content is not visible under those you haven't got your library mapped correctly.

Thank you!
    Better late than never :-D
    I have much more control over DAZ these days. It took indeed the pushing of some buttons.