Now Available: Toon Girls Skin Pack [Commercial]

SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
edited August 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Toon Girls Skin Pack is a hand-crafted set of stylized textures and makeup with a wide variety of options. First, six skin tones ranging from pale skin to dark skin allow you to get just that right look. Then, using the power of the Layered Image Editor, you can apply a range of eyelash, eyebrow, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner and blush options to get your toon girl looking her best. You can even layer more than one at a time for even more looks. Eyeshadow options include 11 smokey eyes and 11 matching upper-lid only shadows. 9 lipstick colors are included. Several bump options are also included, along with 5 lip glossiness settings. Two eyeliner options, 4 beauty mark options add just the right touch. Choose from stylized brows, or a more realistic look, available in 5 colors each. Finally, 7 stylized lashes and a thick, luxurious realistic lash are offered. All texture and bump maps are hand painted, from the lips to the fingernails. This is not a photo-realistic texture set.

Created and tested in DAZ Studio 4.6. Based on Victoria 5 UVs. Requires Victoria 5 for Genesis, or Genesis 2 Basic Female.

*Light Set used in Promo images is included.

popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 981K
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by Slosh on

Comments

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

more pics

popup_5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1019K
    popup_4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 983K
    popup_3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Must have =P~

edited December 1969

Just a few more renders without the strong specular lights I used in the promos, so you can see they will render softer as well

Promo02.png
    500 x 650 - 539K
    Promo01.png
    500 x 650 - 480K
    ToonAmy.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 608K
    FullBody.png
    600 x 800 - 508K
    Aiko4.jpg
    769 x 1000 - 661K
  • ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

*Throws money at the screen* Take my money!

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Totally a Must Have! Great job :)

edited December 1969

You makin' me smile, youse guys. Here's another, this is with the light set that is included.

Girl_6_Toon.jpg
    615 x 800 - 296K
  • will2powerwill2power Posts: 270
    edited December 1969

Are your textures image based, or are they shaders like the Subsurface Toon Shaders by Age of Armour? I'm asking because I want to move to Octane Render, but it doesn't support Daz Shaders, so any kind of toons you do need to have an image mapped texture in order to render properly.

edited December 1969

Are your textures image based, or are they shaders like the Subsurface Toon Shaders by Age of Armour? I'm asking because I want to move to Octane Render, but it doesn't support Daz Shaders, so any kind of toons you do need to have an image mapped texture in order to render properly.

They are image mapped, not shader based. They use DAZ Studio base shader, no SSS or ubersurfaces, either, so you should be okay. I must point out that the makeup options use layered imaging, so I am not sure how Octane will handle those.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Are there any renders on v6? I'm really interested in the dark skinned girl and am curious how it looks. I'm not as into girl.

edited August 2013

I haven't done a render on V6 since she is not a "toon" character, but I will do one for you now. Just give me a few minutes. I wish to point out that these are not photorealistic textures, they are painted. I just don't want anyone to have the wrong expectation. I will do the darkest skin on V6 for you, no makeup, just brows. The eyebrows and all of the makeup DO work on any Victoria 5 texture set, by the way. They just don't look "realistic" as this is a toon skin set.

Give me a few minutes and I will update this post with the render. :)

Skin6.png
    640 x 800 - 695K
    Post edited by Slosh on
    edited December 1969

I just wanted to add that I submitted the wrong price for this Skin Pack, which marketing has now adjusted on the product page. I apologize for this, as I never intended it to go out at that price. Those who have already purchased will be attended to. Those who did not purchase because the price was too high, maybe now you will take another look.

Thanks! Sorry, again, for the mix-up. It was completely my fault.

Brian (aka Slosh)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    I haven't done a render on V6 since she is not a "toon" character, but I will do one for you now. Just give me a few minutes. I wish to point out that these are not photorealistic textures, they are painted. I just don't want anyone to have the wrong expectation. I will do the darkest skin on V6 for you, no makeup, just brows. The eyebrows and all of the makeup DO work on any Victoria 5 texture set, by the way. They just don't look "realistic" as this is a toon skin set.

Give me a few minutes and I will update this post with the render. :)

Beautiful work! I like. She is lovely.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    I just wanted to add that I submitted the wrong price for this Skin Pack, which marketing has now adjusted on the product page. I apologize for this, as I never intended it to go out at that price. Those who have already purchased will be attended to. Those who did not purchase because the price was too high, maybe now you will take another look.

Thanks! Sorry, again, for the mix-up. It was completely my fault.

Brian (aka Slosh)

It was already in my cart when I finally headed for bed, having decided to get it it the morning. Have it now and thank you so much for the savings, Brian :)

- Jaime