FWMA Brogan for Victoria 4 and Genesis (Out now) [COMMERCIAL]

Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
edited August 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Brogan is a new character for V4+Genesis, and was created together with the lovely Misangelic.

Many times in the past I was asked to create some "Real Women", with real body shapes, just like women you may know, people we can see ourselves in, real bodies, natural faces, less idealised and more a beauty etc. So I worked together with Misangelic on a few projects before and it's always been great fun and from the feedback we got everyone always loved it.

So now, Brogan, is the next instalment to our "Real People" series.
She will be out very soon and we hope you like her and watch the space for more.

Brogan05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 887K
Brogan04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 888K
Brogan03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 776K
Brogan02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 846K
Brogan01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 760K
Post edited by Fred Winkler Art on

Comments

• H. J. ValdiH. J. Valdi Posts: 98
    edited December 1969

Hi folks

Just a quick post to show the first of three artistic promos I made for Brogan. Enjoy! :-)

Brogan_Highlander_(Daz).jpg
    1462 x 1900 - 1M
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Waiting for this one too :cheese: she'll be great not only for renders but also for storyboards :)

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the support, banditcameraman. Just a few days now before she's released :-) *excited squeal*

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

You have been busy! This looks great :)

edited December 1969

Thank you kindly, my dear. Good to see you around, and I do hope you're well :-)

edited December 1969

Artistic promo #2. Enjoy! :-)

A_Little_Piece_of_Heaven_(Daz).jpg
    1462 x 1900 - 872K
    edited December 1969

The third and final artistic promo for Brogan. It is worth me mentioning that the definition morph was maxed out on Brogan for this image, but no other changes were made to her.

Enjoy! :-)

Soothing_the_Savage_Beast_(Daz).jpg
    2000 x 1333 - 1M
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

I am a huge fan of the realistic shapes that FWArt and Misangelic create.
    Brogan is definitely one of my favorites.
    She has a lot of strength and power in her build.

Brogan1.jpg
    962 x 1400 - 1M
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Big gun?
    Strong woman.

Brogan2.jpg
    962 x 1400 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, my dear. Really wasn't expecting the renders. *hug*

If the apocalypse is going to look that good, count me in :cheese:

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,564
    edited December 1969

Wow, she looks a little like Kaylee in Firefly, a must have!!

edited December 1969

Y'know I'd never really thought about it before now. I think I'll have to go and watch Serenity for evaluation purposes :cheese:

Incidentally, no one expects the Spanish Inquisi... oh bugger! ;-P

• Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

wow great renders, hope you have loads more fun with her. :)

• Chris BarnesChris Barnes Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

Looks good.

Reminds me of Carice Van Houten a little bit.

edited December 1969

She went straight into the cart as soon as I saw her released :cheese:

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,564
    edited December 1969

Some tweaks but she looks good.

almost_kaylee.jpg
    900 x 900 - 180K
    edited December 1969

@ Chris Barnes - Thank you very much. Had no idea who Carice Van Houten is, so I had to look her up. Never seen Game of Thrones because I don't watch tv really.

@ banditcameraman - Thank you again for the support. I hope she's a welcome addition to your runtime :-)

@ totte - Nice job! :-)

edited December 1969

@ Misangelic Can't believe you weren't yet on my watchlist on dA :red:

I love how Brogan looks :) Subtle expressions come out really well and Reality suits her :cheese:

No tweaks or postwork at all; I did swap out her eyes but I do that for all my Reality renders %-P

Brogan_Celia_CU_forums.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    Brogan_Celia_FS_forums_smaller.png
    1000 x 1000 - 668K
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the add on DA, always a pleasure and greatly appreciated to have a new watcher :cheese:

I see you're a fan of Boris Vallejo. Man, it's been many a year since I looked at some of his and Julie Bell's work. But they were both a great inspiration for me in my younger days. Have you ever seen any of Boris's non-fantasy work? It's pretty much Photorealistic. Amazing stuff!

I had a lot of my appreciation for fantasy art beaten out of me during my college and Uni days. Apparently it's anathema to the fine art tutors in such institutions,and so is Salvador Dali. But I've been returning to it a lot more since I started playing with 3D software. You can't keep a good subject down ;-)

Those are some nice images you posted. It's been quite a few months since I fired up Reality, and I'm looking at getting a copy of Vue Esprit or Studio for artwork. Been playing around the free version of Vue and it's certainly got potential. It's also got it's drawbacks being free, but well worth checking out of your interested : http://www.cornucopia3d.com/products/vue/vue_11_pioneer/?sid=4d6f4bf12870e0e6a9c2f5b0ef7e5de9&synch_f=1&_sid_=

Really glad that you like Brogan, and I'll certainly be releasing new girls as time goes on.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the add on DA, always a pleasure and greatly appreciated to have a new watcher :cheese:

I see you're a fan of Boris Vallejo. Man, it's been many a year since I looked at some of his and Julie Bell's work. But they were both a great inspiration for me in my younger days. Have you ever seen any of Boris's non-fantasy work? It's pretty much Photorealistic. Amazing stuff!

I had a lot of my appreciation for fantasy art beaten out of me during my college and Uni days. Apparently it's anathema to the fine art tutors in such institutions,and so is Salvador Dali. But I've been returning to it a lot more since I started playing with 3D software. You can't keep a good subject down ;-)

Those are some nice images you posted. It's been quite a few months since I fired up Reality, and I'm looking at getting a copy of Vue Esprit or Studio for artwork. Been playing around the free version of Vue and it's certainly got potential. It's also got it's drawbacks being free, but well worth checking out of your interested : http://www.cornucopia3d.com/products/vue/vue_11_pioneer/?sid=4d6f4bf12870e0e6a9c2f5b0ef7e5de9&synch_f=1&_sid_=

Really glad that you like Brogan, and I'll certainly be releasing new girls as time goes on.

Thank you so much for the tip, Helen; I'm Jaime by the way :lol: It's a huge file and I still have about 2 hours left :-P

I'd seen a few of his non-fantasy stuff and yes it is :-) I love Dali's stuff as well; visiting the Espace Dali Montmarte was a dream come true :cheese:

Thank you so much for the kind words and looking forward to your new girls ;-) Reality does Brogan justice although I'm not happy with hair in Reality close-ups :red: I'm going have to buckle down and learn how to use LAMH or Garibaldi :P

edited August 2013

Pleased to meet you, Jaime :-)

I forgot how large the download is. It's certainly larger than I expected the free version to be. Maybe I should think about upgrading my broadband to fibre. I might need it considering how large the download for Esprite or Studio could be, lol.

I'm totally jealous you've been to the Montmarte. To date I've only seen his lobster phone at Tate Britain (along with a couple of Yves Tanguy's paintings, which were mesmerising). Still, if somebody had told me when I was young that going to a gallery and seeing a lobster phone was really going to make my day, I'd have thought they were barking mad. Funny how life goes, isn't it? :lol:

I think hair can be a bit of a pain too. I keep dabbling with the idea of getting LAMH or Garibaldi, but I also think I should stop being so lazy and learn how to paint hair. I'd save some money if nothing else. I'd also get more use out of my little Wacom.

Post edited by H. J. Valdi on