"Spring of node..." woes (dForce)

Is there any way ahead of time to determine if an article of clothing not already designed for dForce won't trip up the simulation with excessive "Spring of node" corrections? I can set A value to below the standard 0.20 threshold, but then I never know if the mesh needed it or not for a decent simulation. Also, some other settings particularly related to stretchiness alter the length value to well under 0.20. 

It can be a real problem because there's no Cancel button for this popup. Yesterday I sat through 20 minutes (yes, really!) of error corrections, and no way to stop the process. Of course the simulation crashed afterwards. I've taken to simply shutting down Daz and restarting. A cancel button would be better, as well as some method of at least guessing if the mesh is going to be problematic. Ideas?

Comments

• Cancel button. Pretty please! This is so annoying.

• JpegerJpeger Posts: 25
    befcb52d said:

Cancel button. Pretty please! This is so annoying.

I don't want to be the "me too" guy, but... Yes... I'd like a cancel button too. Googleing this annoyance is what got me here.

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,611

OMGERD YUSSSS

• Late to the party, but since I found myself in here for the same reason as others, yes, a cancel button would be much appreciated.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

*raises hand*

Bartender, I'll take one of those also please.