Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    edited February 2020

@ANGELREAPER1972 - That is one hillarious scene.laugh

When not busy suffering from such mishaps, Millarose is a stunning movie star:

Gallery link: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/936366

Lady 2-3 JPG.jpg
    2880 x 3840 - 1M
    Post edited by watchdog79 on
  • thanks Thyranq

• @ANGELREAPER1972 - That is one hillarious scene.laugh

thank you. Very nice 1920's? think that time period look hair dress headband/flower even her look expression

@ANGELREAPER1972 - That is one hillarious scene.laugh

thank you. Very nice 1920's? think that time period look hair dress headband/flower even her look expression

Yes, it would probably be some time in the golden age of film between the two world wars.

The outfit includes a very stylish cigarette, but I do not like ladies who smoke cigarettes, because to me, they just stink terribly (ambiguity fully intended).wink

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

lol I know what you mean, and I'm a smoker haha

Very nice "Golden Era" feel to that one!

Here's Zsazsa. Riley's in the background, too - not that you can really tell who it is.

• good distance perspective there Thyrangand use of lighting I have trouble with both myself looks like an interesting story

edited February 2020

Lights are tricky, but I love them. It's hard to do a good light tutorial, as it's so specific to the scene, the idea, and what's trying to be conveyed. 

Camera controls, though, are a bit more static. I did up a tutorial on it years ago. It's slightly outdated now, but almost everything that's in it is still applicable now. It's right here if you want to check it out.

Post edited by Thyranq on

I just re-read it to see what would need to be adjusted. Only thing of any concern in there is the f/stop. I've noticed in some of the larger scenes that I use that I really have to crank it up. There was one I did the other day that I had it set at about 320 (which is ridiculous, but hey, it's not a REAL camera haha).

Just keep in mind that the depth of field panes don't ACCURATELY represent what is or isn't going to be in focus. Depending on the distance from the camera, and the focal length, sometimes there's a LOT more of the scene in focus than what your guide panes would suggest.

Zsazsa somehow never cought my eye, but the render is nicely done @Thyranq, I love the way the shadow transitions into light from the left to the right.

One more from me - Nicole as a Steampunk cannoneer.

Size Matters

Gallery Link: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/936816

Size Matters 1 JPG.jpg
    2880 x 3840 - 3M

Very cool! That is one big cannon!

• Can only say one word: Recoil.

Nice render though.

Can only say one word: Recoil.

Nice render though.

Thank you.

It is loaded full of Unobtanium steam augmented Handwavium, therefore, there is no significant recoil.cheeky

• EeyoreEeyore Posts: 30

Rhogue.  With many morphs to create maternal maiden.

020919-1.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 758K

@Eeyore - it is interesting to see something else than the glamorous divas we all render, I like it.yes

Another one from me with Nicole.

Hey, you!

Gallery link: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/937256

I had to use body dials, because the Desert Watcher Outfit only properly fits Olympia 8 and Victoria 8. The chest plate gets terribly distorted on any other body shape. The body is therefore 0% Nicole, 50% Olympia 8 and 100% Victoria 8. Vicky is a beauty, but she seemed a bit too thin as I needed at least some curves and "thigh material".blush

Watcher 3 JPG.jpg
    2880 x 3840 - 3M
  • thanks for tutorial Thyranq

like what you did there Eeyore she looks very natural realistic

nice watchdog79, classic fantasy pinup look. Got that outfit ain't used much didn't know only fits Olympia and Vicky properly - going through my galleries can't see any renders using the full outfit maybe because whatyou said

• Couldn't resist Millarose either. Made her not a filmstar but a singer in a shady mafia club.

Big thanks to Mousso for creating such wonderful characters.

BR

Mista

edited February 2020

Very nice @mistapropella, she looks very alive. I love how she is gesturing with her right hand.

What hair and outfit did you use, please?

And big thanks to @Mousso indeed.heart

Post edited by watchdog79 on
  • mistapropellamistapropella Posts: 27
    edited February 2020

Thanks @watchdog79, yeah I didn't want her to just standing on the stage but to try to give the impression, that she's really performing. With the hands, it took me pretty much all of yesterday to sort out this scene and render it in a bunch of different light settings. And as always I make the same mistake by not saving my work regularly, so when you change something and can't go back, because you've already forgotten which setting you changed.

For the hair and outfit, just follow these links:

https://www.daz3d.com/matilda-hair-for-genesis-8-females

the dress is from rendo. I sent you the link via pm

BR

Andreas

Edit: spelling

Post edited by mistapropella on
  • I agree very nice mistapropella, it is the little things like hand gestures that can really add to a scene and yeah can take time but it is worth it

• EeyoreEeyore Posts: 30

@Eeyore - it is interesting to see something else than the glamorous divas we all render, I like it.yes

Thank you!   I like to modify my characters, and do so almost every time.  To add something of a bit of either realism or preference seems to determine the outcome of the morphs.  Not all women are the ideal standard of a model, thankfully.  I guess you could say I sometimes like to portray the beauty that we have in the real world, where something other than the stereotypical ideal is often more desired by some.

• mistapropellamistapropella Posts: 27
    edited February 2020

Here I have an image of Sylvian the smoking Samurai, propably my favorite Mousso character. 

Post edited by Chohole on
  • she is a smokin' mistapropella

Awesome renders, guys! Keep em coming!

I haven't been producing much the last couple of days, been absolutely smothered with the flu and it's stifiling my creativity lol

I'll have something up soon - got a couple qued up that I've been setting up during the brief periods that I was out of bed.

• good things can come from being sick though your mind wanders and all kinds of ideas can/may pop into your head that you may not have considered before, can really get your creative juices flowing

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,528
    edited February 2020

I was a little inspired by a pose I saw in a photograph by fant over on Rendo, and I wanted to see what would happen to the draping of a dress by Moonlight001, so.. Romina got volunteered to be the model.

Romina 01 R06.png
    1025 x 923 - 1M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on

I got 15 Mousso's ladies for under USD 40 earlier today, and I even forgot to use any coupon, that is how excited I was.laugh

edited February 2020

Very nice render, love the pose on that one!

Also, HOLY CRAP! I didn't realize Mousso's stuff was on sale for so cheap! I wonder if that's on for the whole weekend...have no money until tomorrow...

Edit: Looking at the promo page, it should run all weekend! YAY!! Got 13 Mousso's loaded up in the cart!

Thyranq said:

Very nice render, love the pose on that one!

Also, HOLY CRAP! I didn't realize Mousso's stuff was on sale for so cheap! I wonder if that's on for the whole weekend...have no money until tomorrow...

Edit: Looking at the promo page, it should run all weekend! YAY!! Got 13 Mousso's loaded up in the cart!

It is two 50% sales combined automatically on most of Mousso's characters. Some are as much s 83% off. And the cart counted extra 20% off for PC+ membership for me, which was without the coupon on the same banner.

edited February 2020

I have no coupon

Even still, they're showing up like $2.60 each in the cart! WHOOPEE!!

Thyranq said:

I have no coupon

Even still, they're showing up like $2.60 each in the cart! WHOOPEE!!

Check the "Love being Platinum" sale banner on the shop page. Coupon is PC-ME.