29th Bryce Render Challenge ~~~Reflection~~~

Comments

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

Thanks Mermaid.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited May 2018

Being away from the comp., for awhile, I think I'm up-to-date with comments on the wonderful works rendered so far ('cept, Dave's - nice one).

Still on a water theme, this second submission kinda makes me hungry devil Title: Ah, lunch.

Jay

AhLunch.jpg
    1200 x 575 - 353K
    Post edited by Jamahoney on

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,280
    edited May 2018

Nice reflections on the underside of the water and light rays. She's reaching the land, pulls the fish out of the water and has her lunch, shared with you; that's what makes you hungry. Don't forget to bring the chips.  cheeky

Post edited by Horo on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,166

Jay - awesome render but I love Horo's comment laughyes

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797
    edited May 2018

Adbc: nice reflecting planet render

StuartB: Very well made render. Beautiful cage, where did you find that?

Dave Savage: Very well made and fantastic idea!

Jamahoney: Beautiful underwaterscene. Great comment by Horo, though I fear that lunch will turn out a bit different.

Here is my last entry. Partly inspired by the vampire renders. They made me think: if vampires have no reflection, why does that also effect there clothes (but not their dancing partners). Now my guy does not only have a reflection, he is the invisible man. But his clothes are normal (well, old-fashioned) and quite visible.

Title: Selfie with the invisible man. (I considered calling it ‘two cats’, but that was less fitting to the theme, I think.)

selfi.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 1M
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Thanks Hansmar. Sorry, can't remember where it came from, had it for ages, just never used it until now.

Nice image. I used to love the invisible man when I was a kid.

Jamahoney. I assume you told the wife she was going swimming with dolphins. ;)

edited May 2018

Wonderful scenario, Horo...so, so funny...I luv fish and chips wink (reminds me of that joke: 'why do sea-monsters like fish, it's because they like fish and ships')

Mermaid, I agree...Horo's comment, the rogue wink. The shark model is super (not mine, but can't remember where I got it for free years back).

Cheers, Hansmar - love the invisible man (with a style in clothes, like that, I too would be embarrased to show myself cheeky ).

Hehe, Stuart...though, I'm not sure which is the most dangerous - sharks or dolphins - our friendly Dingle dolphin, called Fungie is, however, reflective  (YouTube vid of a lovely innocent girl experiencing a natural wonder).

Jay

Hansmar - wow awesome idea, love it.

edited May 2018

Hansmar - now there's a chap thinking beyond the tip of his nose. I never thought that cloths may not be ghostly - only ghastly.

Post edited by Horo on
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,043

davesavage: well, done

Jamahoney: pretty good

Hansmar: This is cool

Cheers, Ed3D wink

Jay

• HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

@ Jamahoney : hope it isn't a plastic love doll.

@ Hansmar : interesting variation. The cats are a cool detail

Hahe...Henryhor...should have combined (but WAAAYYY too kinky...devil).

Jay

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

Jamahoney: Nice Idea, this perspective.... and, Horo, I love your Interpretation smiley

Hansmar: I like your's too. And I share your opinion about the Clothing of Vampireslaugh

Hi again, Yellow Pen...and an appreciated thanks - I think I should hire Horo as my next 'op-ed' - opinion editor...hehe cheeky.

Jay

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

@dan whiteside... Reflecting on Bad Choices.. fantastic image with a lot of thoughts of remorse on the poor guy's face...
    @adbc.... The Other (Shining) World... beautiful reflections  great sky...
    @stuartb... Hi...how long have you been here... Very cool and clever..
    @davesavage... The Fine Line between Love and Hate... excellent image and damn... all that blood...Phew fine line indeed
    @jamahoney...  Ah, Lunch... great water scene...love the light shafts..
    @hansmar... Selfie with the Invisible Man...Fun image...

Okay here is my entry (again)...
    Carnival Fun

!Carnival Fun REWORK2Jpeg.jpg
    1050 x 706 - 729K

mtnmen - I would have loved to compare this entry with the previous one. If I remember correctly,  you added quite a lot to make this a complete carnival. Looks amazing.

edited May 2018

Yeah, Mtnmen...the light shafts are all artificial, or should that be sharkofficial...wink

Jay

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Thank you Horo... actually I shouldn't have entered the first time... I knew it was lacking and just entered it at that time out of laziness...  This is better

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797

StuartB: no problem. If I need one, I will search for it.

Jamahoney, Horo, Yellow Pen: Thanks. But, now what, you don’t like my choice of clothes? If you’re invisible, you need something to attract attention, don’t you?

Mermaid, ed3D, Henryhor, mtnmen: Thank you.

Mtnmen: Now, this is great! Very good to have all those kids having fun and I like the fireworks too.

Mtnmen - excellent entry.yes

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,043
    edited May 2018
    Jamahoney said:

Cheers, Ed3D wink

Jay

-_you're  welcome_yes

Post edited by ed3D on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Jamahoney : Well done underwater refection and light rays.

Hansmar : thank you. Well done image, the invisible man is a cool idea.

mtnmen : thanks. Carnival fun is an excellent and original entry.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

Jamahoney: good decision smiley

mtnmen: well done.

edited May 2018

Much appreciated, AdBc, and also thanks, Yellow Pen.

I'm trying here to simulate rain, but I don't think it works (tried each of the rain mats from Bryce, but...).

Edited: I initially had the mat applied to a box that encompassed the whole scene, however, in the second image, I squished the box in the vertical, so rainwise it's a bit better, I think. Title: Stilettos in the rain.

Jay

StilettosInTheRain.jpg
    1346 x 814 - 1002K

Looks cool, Jay. The water rings where the drops fell is a neat idea.