Victoria 6 Merchant Essentials Eyes and Makeup, Now in Store! {commercial}

ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

A beautiful eye and makeup construction kit for Victoria 6. The perfect solution for character creators or artists wanting to add a new dimension to their character renders.

It's as easy as 1...2...3! Simply pick from the selection of eyes & facial elements included to build stunning, show-stopping characters.

These can be used in commercial artwork, free artwork & commercial character creation. This resource has been specially created for use on Victoria 6's UV Maps, but with some subtle adjustment it could be easily used for Aiko 3 and 4, Michael 3 and 4, Victoria 3 and 4, and Genesis.

30% off! http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/victoria-6-merchant-essentials-eyes-and-makeup

Plus - Buy Victoria 6 Starter Bundle or Pro Bundle & get 50% off my entire store. (excludes new releases)

Promos11.jpg
700 x 910 - 477K
Promos12.jpg
700 x 910 - 507K
Promos02.jpg
700 x 910 - 742K
Promos04.jpg
700 x 910 - 525K
Promos03.jpg
700 x 910 - 509K

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

The product is amazing.. though I had wished there stood somewhere that you had to use photoshop (or Gimp I guess). I did double check it before I bought the kit, but couldnt' find anything about that.. so I thought I could use it in Studio (like in LIE or something like that). I did try to work it in PS but I am simply not good enough in that program to be able to do anything with this kit, ended up returning it I'm afraid *sad smile*

It do seem like a great kit though, and some time n the future I am hoping to be able to pick it up again... once I have gotten better *smiles*

and sorry for bringing slightly less good talk into here, it's just that I wished it had stood clearly on the product page what program was required

/C

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you had issues using the product. Under, 'what's included and features' It does say 'Two .PSD Files (2500 pixels and 4000 pixels)". I'll see if DAZ can add something more detailed too the product page, as it's not very well pointed out. Sorry about that.

I know you can use Photoshop PSDs in Gimp, but I wouldn't know how as I've never used the Gimp software. There's several tutorials on youtube about the cross compatiability.

If you are interested in a LIE preset for DS. I'll see if there's something I can do as a future product for V6. ;-)

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,990
    edited June 2013

If you are interested in a LIE preset for DS. I'll see if there's something I can do as a future product for V6. ;-)

That would be great!

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you had issues using the product. Under, 'what's included and features' It does say 'Two .PSD Files (2500 pixels and 4000 pixels)". I'll see if DAZ can add something more detailed too the product page, as it's not very well pointed out. Sorry about that.

I know you can use Photoshop PSDs in Gimp, but I wouldn't know how as I've never used the Gimp software. There's several tutorials on youtube about the cross compatiability.

Oh yes, that would be a great thing *happy smile*

I did read that, I just didn't realised that actually meant it was for photoshop *blush*

and while I still have you here (in a sense) would it be hard to make turquoise eyes? reason I wonder is cause I plan to make a character for a gaming friend of mine, who has turquoise eyes (it's a male character, but I think most eyes can be used by both genders?) I have looked for character models to try to find anyone with that eye color, but so far have had no luck, not the most usual color I would assume *smiles*

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 1,428
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Hi there,

Oh yes, that would be a great thing *happy smile*

I did read that, I just didn't realised that actually meant it was for photoshop *blush*

and while I still have you here (in a sense) would it be hard to make turquoise eyes? reason I wonder is cause I plan to make a character for a gaming friend of mine, who has turquoise eyes (it's a male character, but I think most eyes can be used by both genders?) I have looked for character models to try to find anyone with that eye color, but so far have had no luck, not the most usual color I would assume *smiles*

You could try and fake the colour in photoshop, or change the diffuse colour in poser/ds?