27 Render Challenge ( Poll )

2»

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2018

Adding to what Apoc has said   I am going to add a $10 prize for new Brycer to ed3d

And, because it really did appeal to me I also give a $10 Off beat comedy award for "life on Mars" to Hansmar.    Had to be done

Post edited by Chohole on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,280

Congratulations to all winners and participants. Thanks to Chohole and Apoc for organising the poll. Great work everybody. I only now realise that my first entry Multispaces on page 2 was not included in the poll.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407
    edited February 2018

@Horo
    omg you are right. That is a huge blunder on my part. I deeply appologize for that mistake :/ I have no idea how I could of missed it. I am truly sorry. I think I now need to pay more closer attention as, with the addtion of the previous contest entry, I think this is the second time this has happend. Again I am sorry

Post edited by Apoc on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,280

Apoc - nothing to apologise, I didn't notice it before - if I had, I'd told you. No worries, no masterpiece but now the 23th place is unoccupied. wink

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who entered.

Another challenge completed.

Personally I'm not very good with lighting, but it's a good theme and I will probably give it a try.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

Thanks, and congrats as well!

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115
    edited February 2018

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated to the challenge.

Post edited by adbc on
  • Thanks and Congratulations everyone who entered. 

Great Images.

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Thanks and congrats to all...

Store credit should now have been added to the winners accounts.

• Yes, it is there. Thanks a lot for this.
    But short question - the prices of the last two contests, are they still?
    If not, not so wild, but it would interest me.

• Congratulations to all winners and participants and thank you very much for the price. laugh

• Yes, it is there. Thanks a lot for this.
    But short question - the prices of the last two contests, are they still?
    If not, not so wild, but it would interest me.

@Chohole: I hope, you don't get me wrong, but actually I had already asked myself the same question. 

I had said in another thread that I know I let anyone down when I dropped out for a while, trying to cope with real life.  

I can't claim the prizes retroactively, so will try and make them up as I go along, using my own store credit, but I have said that I will try to dos o,  I can't do more than that.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,166
    edited February 2018
    Chohole said:

I had said in another thread that I know I let anyone down when I dropped out for a while, trying to cope with real life.  

I can't claim the prizes retroactively, so will try and make them up as I go along, using my own store credit, but I have said that I will try to dos o,  I can't do more than that.

Congrats to all winners and participants. 

Chohole – you did not let anyone down, sometimes things happen which are beyond our control. I was looking forward to my prize money, winning one after 3 years but you don’t have to use your own store credit for my prize.  My incentive is to work harder to win another prize, hope it doesn’t take another 3 years. Anyway taking part in the Challenges is fun and more rewarding in itself. We appreciate all you are doing to keep these challenges going.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Chohole- I noticed even though I fell just outside of placing in  this challenge, I still got a store credit. Thanks you the best.

• @Chohole: I never had the feeling you let me down, honestly. I just didn't know that you cannot claime the prizes retrospectively. In this case I am of the same opinion as mermaid010. You do not have to use your own store credit for my prize. Really not. Thanks a lot for continuing the challenges.

• No. you have left nobody behind. It was just a demand. I think nobody insists on these prices. It's nice that you're working on this contest and we thank you for the effort.
    Sorry about the question, it was not meant bad.

• Congratulations to the winners and all the other participants smiley

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797

Congrats to all the winners (and everyone for the great entries). And thanks so much for the 'off beat comedy award', Chohole. Glad you liked my strange way of thinking.