Urban Environment Shaders for DAZ Studio [Commercial]

Eva1Eva1 Posts: 1,249

Hi everyone, my new shader preset pack has just been released: Urban Evnironment Shaders, for DAZ Studio. The set contains 50 preset shaders (and 3 optional quick and easy tile size prests) with a varitety of realistic urban textures each with a choice of desing/colour:

Brick
Painted brick
Cracked Paint
Asphalt
Tactile
Rust
Metal plating
Concrete
Paving
Hazard lines
Plaster

These are great for giving a new look to your existing scenes or transforming simple DS primitives to realistic features such as walls and floors. The pack comes with a PDF guide for newer DS users on how apply the shaders and where to find controls to make any changes to tile size or vertical/horizontal tiling if desired.

This new release on sale for two weeks (from 14th May) as well as other shaders and materials from my store.

Here are just a few DS renders of Urban Environment Shaders, but you can see images for all of the shaders on the product page here: http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/urban-environment-shaders-for-daz-studio

EV1_UE_Rust.jpg
500 x 650 - 95K
Eva1_urbanenvir_main.jpg
500 x 650 - 112K
Post edited by Eva1 on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Are these actaul Shader Mixer Shaders or are they just normal texture based materials? I can't tell from the discription on the product page. Nice and clean though..maybe a bit too clean for me but I can soon grunge them up a little. :)

• Eva1Eva1 Posts: 1,249
    edited May 2013

Szark said:
    Are these actaul Shader Mixer Shaders or are they just normal texture based materials? I can't tell from the discription on the product page. Nice and clean though..maybe a bit too clean for me but I can soon grunge them up a little. :)

Hi Szark, they are texture based shader presets. All use 1024x1024 textures, include bump maps and the majority have dispacement maps to give a realistic 3D look.

Post edited by Eva1 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the reply.