{Commercial} Now Available - Articles of Punishment!

SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629

This is a six-pack of smartprop whips for Genesis in DS4.5. They come with left, right and center presets, so you can use them as props, or you can have characters dual-wield them. All of them come with blood options. As much as possible I've tried to work from historical sources and be realistic. It is truly amazing what humans have done to one another in the name of corporal punishment over our long history.

You can also catch a glimpse of the iron star scourge in the last promo for the Behemoth.

Here they are in my store.

These have ERC Pose Controls to move each strand and, on the multiple whips, to move them all together. They are easier to use than any whip product to date!

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by SickleYield on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,952
    edited December 1969

Mine :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I have a couple of my characters jumping up and down squeeing excitedly over my shoulder. I think I'd better buy this one. :smirk:

• FusionLAFusionLA Posts: 249
    edited December 1969

This is a six-pack of smartprop whips for Genesis in DS4.5. They come with left, right and center presets, so you can use them as props, or you can have characters dual-wield them. All of them come with blood options. As much as possible I've tried to work from historical sources and be realistic. It is truly amazing what humans have done to one another in the name of corporal punishment over our long history.

You can also catch a glimpse of the iron star scourge in the last promo for the Behemoth.

These have ERC Pose Controls to move each strand and, on the multiple whips, to move them all together. They are easier to use than any whip product to date!

@SickleYield, are the Chain Blades in this set, or is that something coming later?

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited May 2013

fusionla said:

@SickleYield, are the Chain Blades in this set, or is that something coming later?

The Chain Blades are an unrelated product for sale in my store at Renderosity. I do have a Martial Arts Chain Weapons pack basically done, but that has a rope dart and flying claw rather than the two blades on a chain.

Post edited by SickleYield on
    edited December 1969

fusionla said:

The Chain Blades are an unrelated product for sale in my store at Renderosity. I do have a Martial Arts Chain Weapons pack basically done, but that has a rope dart and flying claw rather than the two blades on a chain.

Thanks for the reply.
    I just read a post of yours that the chain blades would be coming in a bigger package and was waiting for it because I liked it alot ( as most of your items I do).
    The Martial Arts one sounds interesting also, liking the poses (controls that you add.
    See you have a plain chain also for free which would come in handy.

edited December 1969

I did? Sorry about that. I decided to release it separately because it's a fantasy weapon. The martial arts chain weapons that are upcoming are all things that existed historically (as the whips are).

edited December 1969

I did? Sorry about that. I decided to release it separately because it's a fantasy weapon. The martial arts chain weapons that are upcoming are all things that existed historically (as the whips are).

*Planned as an upcoming product at Rendo, then a larger pack at DAZ. The things you can do with ERC freezing and Pose Controls are just incredible.
    I was holding out for it hoping to get it at DAZ.
    So when I first seen Articles of Punishment, I thought this is it.
    But none the less, I'm sure I will get it and looking forward to the Martial Arts set.

edited December 1969

fusionla said:

*Planned as an upcoming product at Rendo, then a larger pack at DAZ. The things you can do with ERC freezing and Pose Controls are just incredible.
    But none the less, I'm sure I will get it and looking forward to the Martial Arts set.

Well, it IS an upcoming product at Rendo AND a larger package at DAZ, those are just two unrelated products (not part of the same one). ;)

edited December 1969

fusionla said:

Well, it IS an upcoming product at Rendo AND a larger package at DAZ, those are just two unrelated products (not part of the same one). ;)

I'm going to need to punish you for making me spend all this money :) You know I like just about everything you put out there...