Three finger Morph for V4.2

3dmikee3dmikee Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

How do you et the three finger morph from the creature morph pack to work with V4.2? Im using Poser pro 2012 and can apply the morph to the hand but the fingers will not change. I've added an example of the problem, as you can see the dial for the morph is loaded into the hand but fingers remain as five rather then three. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike

example.jpg
1900 x 914 - 200K

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited May 2013

opps nevemind wrong info.

Post edited by Szark on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I don't have PP2012, but I do have P8, and a screenshot is shown below, and it works the same as DS4.5 does.

I just loaded V4, injected the three finger morph, and applied it with the dial with the rHand selected. I have no idea why it wouldn't work in PP2012, I thought V4 legacy stuff all worked. Perhaps you could ask a mod to move this to the Poser forum, you may get more answers?

Untitled-1.jpg
    854 x 666 - 313K
  • 3dmikee3dmikee Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply, does seem to be a bug, didn't notice the poser forum so will post this in there see if anyone else has had the same issue.

edited December 1969

How do you et the three finger morph from the creature morph pack to work with V4.2? Im using Poser pro 2012 and can apply the morph to the hand but the fingers will not change. I’ve added an example of the problem, as you can see the dial for the morph is loaded into the hand but fingers remain as five rather then three. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike

example.jpg
    1900 x 914 - 200K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,144
    edited December 1969

The main control is on the body, not the hands, as I recall so you probably need to clear the dial on the hands and set the one on the body.

edited December 1969

Merged duplicate threads. Please don't post the same question multiple times - it just wastes the time of people who reply without knowing that some of the ground has already been covered. If you want a thread moved please ask a mod to move it for you, as I will with this.

edited December 1969

The dial on the body doesn't seem to have any effect. You can't dial it to 1 wont move, only -1.0 again this has no effect. The guy on the post above seemed to click on the hand and dial it in and it worked. I've tired this on both mac and pc and am having no luck with either version.

edited December 1969

Do you have more than one /Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4 folder on your system?

• rachel12rachel12 Posts: 0
    edited October 2013

I just picked up CC, and having the same problem with the three fingers, the hand forms, but as in the picture above, the fingers stay in place. Any suggestions?

Also, the creature morphs are all in the limbs, no listing for morphs or creatures are on the body.

Post edited by rachel12 on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,794
    edited October 2013

I just tried it in PP2012 and it works fine. Make sure you have V4 and the Creature Creator Morphs installed into the same Runtime and reinitialize V4 using the batch files in runtime\Libraries\!DAZ of the runtime where they are installed...

Post edited by WandW on
  • MargyThunderstormMargyThunderstorm Posts: 52
    edited December 1969

Don't forget to initialize V4 after installing morphs!

edited December 1969

I double checked the installation path, all V4 files are in the V4 folder, I initialized, ran the DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat. I run Poser Pro 2014, as I said before, the CC morphs are in the limbs, and not the body. I'm getting what Mikee1979 got, the hand body is forming the three finger base, but the five fingers are not moving.

edited December 1969

Problem solved.

One thing I did not think about, was after all the things I tried, I kept working on the model that I already had created. So I made a /new/ model and everything was just how it supposed to be. Morphs in the body etc.

So, some things will work in a already created model, but not all. Best start from the beginning.