Exiting full screen mode

mikecrea34mikecrea34 Posts: 59

I opened full screen mode by mistake, how do i close it?

Also, i separated the main screen from it's panel and minimized it, how do i re-add it to the nain viewer?

Ok, i found some info and fixed it, feel free to delete this topic

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Ok, i fixed the full screen but my main viewport is still un-hooked from the center of the studio

• Ok, i fixed the full screen but my main viewport is still un-hooked from the center of the studio

I've been having the same problem; for the first time in years. I'll be just as interested as you in hearing how to fix it.

• Shift F11 should toggle it off and on, if not you may need to press F3 to open the Window>Workspace>Customise dialogue to reassign the (or at least, a) shorcut by findng the command in the list on the left under Window, right-clicking and assigning a keyboard shortcut or reassigning the default. You can also, at least on Windows, open menus by holding down the Alt key and pressing the menu's accelerator - W for the Window menu which has the Full Screen command (Mac would be Opt plus W, if it works there).

• Shift F11 should toggle it off and on, if not you may need to press F3 to open the Window>Workspace>Customise dialogue to reassign the (or at least, a) shorcut by findng the command in the list on the left under Window, right-clicking and assigning a keyboard shortcut or reassigning the default. You can also, at least on Windows, open menus by holding down the Alt key and pressing the menu's accelerator - W for the Window menu which has the Full Screen command (Mac would be Opt plus W, if it works there).

Shift F11 works wonders! Thank you much Richard!

• I fixed this problem.

look here,!,,

Link ;https://blog.naver.com/sati39077/221609818461

Thank you Richard!

• Heyyyy! Thank you so much~ It is amazing how few links to help fix that.

• Well since this thread has been brought forth to present day, I will add that there is one option while making morphs that can fill the screen. If the desired choice is not visible [seldom is], the solution to get rid of that particular screen is to hit the ESC key [Windows].

• I'm stuck in Full screen and none of these solutions do anything,

• BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 249

Does anyone have other solutions?  I have a Huion drawing tablet I use as n external monitor.  When  I plugged it in, Daz went into full screen mode, and none of the solutions worked.