Ultimate Morphing Tux Now Available [Commercial]

MarieahMarieah Posts: 518

The Ultimate Morphing Tux by SickleYield and I is now available. These are all ultra-morphing pieces with plenty of super resolution textures included. Most pieces have prop morphs and undress morphs, they all layer with each other as well as with the Morphing Business Suit and coats and shirts can all be worn open or closed.

There are four products:

The Morphing Tux is a seven piece set that includes pants, shirt, cutaway dress coat, top hat, shoes, cumberbund and bow tie.
http://www.daz3d.com/morphing-tux/

The Ultimate Morphing Tux includes all the above, plus a Morning Coat, spats, gloves, socks, waistcoat and untied bowtie.
http://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-morphing-tux/

Tux Props include stick, monocle, hanky, opera glases and cigar.
http://www.daz3d.com/morphing-tux-props/

The Bundle includes all of the above - 22 pieces in all.
http://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-morphing-tux-bundle/

I hope you will all enjoy them and please post any renders here.

Mainblack.jpg
600 x 780 - 514K
popup3a.jpg
600 x 780 - 258K
Popup7.jpg
600 x 780 - 272K
popup3aa.jpg
600 x 780 - 328K
Popup6.jpg
600 x 780 - 322K
Post edited by Marieah on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

And .... mine! :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,564
    edited December 1969

Nooo!
    It's mine, my Precious !

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

That's great. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. It looks pretty good on the girls too...and the Freak..

Popup4.jpg
    600 x 780 - 282K
    Popup1.jpg
    600 x 780 - 226K
    kimjpg.jpg
    600 x 780 - 88K
    Popup10.jpg
    600 x 780 - 525K
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Ultimate Bundle went straight to the cart :cheese:

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Nooo!
    It's mine, my Precious !

*swats* Gerroff, I saw 'em first ... *swats, flails* ;)

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

This is amazing, any chance of it being updated in the future with Poser companion files?? I'd snap up the whole lot if it had them.

edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    This is amazing, any chance of it being updated in the future with Poser companion files?? I'd snap up the whole lot if it had them.

It's unlikely unless a third party decides to attempt it. We spent a great deal of time trying unsuccessfully to convert the Morphing Business Suit jacket to Poser so decided not to attempt it on this one. Sorry.

• ChronopunkChronopunk Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

The fact that "cummerbund" is spelled properly, alone, would have been enough to get me to buy this. I can't until I get paid on the 10th, but when I do? STRAIGHT INTO THE CART!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited May 2013

Good morning from the Pacific time zone, all! And thanks to Marieah for starting the thread while I was still being poked and yowled at by cats in the direction of waking up.

Here's another one, also using my upcoming lighting product. This uses a lot of Marieah's white presets, which are excellent for adding your own diffuse or, as you can see, for using on their own.

Popup7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 666K
    Post edited by SickleYield on
    edited December 1969

The fact that "cummerbund" is spelled properly, alone, would have been enough to get me to buy this. I can't until I get paid on the 10th, but when I do? STRAIGHT INTO THE CART!

I'm really glad you like it.

"Cummerbund" and "cumberbund" are both correct. In Australia (and I assume the UK) we call it a cumberbund, while cummerbund seems to be more an American thing.

You'll find both spellings within this product because I'm Australian and SickleYield is American. :-)

edited December 1969

Marieah said:

I'm really glad you like it.

"Cummerbund" and "cumberbund" are both correct. In Australia (and I assume the UK) we call it a cumberbund, while cummerbund seems to be more an American thing.

You'll find both spellings within this product because I'm Australian and SickleYield is American. :-)

That's right, the product setting and mat presets are spelled differently. :D

I forgot to mention, I hadn't seen that promo with Rex before, I adore it.

edited December 1969

Hehe. I won't argue (although I know some who would), because it's an awesome product and I love the work the two of you do, so it's all worth it. :)

Is it payday yet?

Real question: You mention on the product page we can layer this with the MBS? Tell me more?

edited December 1969

Hehe. I won't argue (although I know some who would), because it's an awesome product and I love the work the two of you do, so it's all worth it. :)

Is it payday yet?

Real question: You mention on the product page we can layer this with the MBS? Tell me more?

Both sets have enough morphs that you can wear them together in almost any combination. Further, Marieah did the textures for this one such that matchups are very possible with the fabrics, too. Hang on, I'll get a render together.

edited May 2013

[quote author="SickleYield"

I forgot to mention, I hadn't seen that promo with Rex before, I adore it.

Thanks Shay. I realized the socks couldn't be seen in any of the promos and I really wanted to show them. He was the only character I could find who'd look normal wearing half-mast trousers. Plus he provided another good example of how well this set fits characters for which there are no included FBMs.

These pieces are so well made they are virtually future-proofed in terms of future Genesis morphs. That's my opinion anyhow...

Here's an example worn with the Morphing Business Suit ascot cravat, scarf and waistcoat so you can see how they are texture matched and layer together.

popup4a.jpg
    600 x 780 - 302K
    Post edited by Marieah on
  • FuselingFuseling Posts: 243
    edited December 1969

Very cool guys! I love it! :) This is just what I've been wanting for my more elegant guys (and gals) (and guys).

edited December 1969

fuseling said:
    Very cool guys! I love it! :) This is just what I've been wanting for my more elegant guys (and gals) (and guys).

Thanks Fuse!

Now you can post your bunny guy render. ;)

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I bought it it the instant I came out. I love the work both of you do and when you combine? Awesomeness happens. I loved the business suit and my only 'complaint' was always "I wish I could do Tuxes with this." Problem solved!

edited December 1969

I bought it it the instant I came out. I love the work both of you do and when you combine? Awesomeness happens. I loved the business suit and my only 'complaint' was always "I wish I could do Tuxes with this." Problem solved!

I'm so glad you like it. :D

edited December 1969

I thought I'd show you some of the amazing morphs, which can take Genesis way beyond just a posh night out...

Popupsit.jpg
    600 x 780 - 401K
    Popup3b.jpg
    600 x 780 - 323K
  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

The bundle went into my cart and through checkout as soon as I saw it in the store. (Was that yesterday? Yesterday was a long day....) Haven't had a chance to render yet, but you two know I've been eagerly awaiting this set! :lol:

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Here's another one, also using my upcoming lighting product. This uses a lot of Marieah's white presets, which are excellent for adding your own diffuse or, as you can see, for using on their own.

Great promo SY, though I think I would've titled it Caberet 1 instead of Disco 3. ~LOL~

Nice work you two. :-)

edited December 1969

Miss B said:

Great promo SY, though I think I would've titled it Caberet 1 instead of Disco 3. ~LOL~

Nice work you two. :-)

Thanks guys. :-)

edited December 1969

zigraphix said:
    The bundle went into my cart and through checkout as soon as I saw it in the store. (Was that yesterday? Yesterday was a long day....) Haven't had a chance to render yet, but you two know I've been eagerly awaiting this set! :lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with it - some zany colors perhaps.

I think this set is even better than the Morphing Business Suit.

I've re rendered the scene below to get more of the pieces in because I think it illustrates what can be done with it and why it's called the Ultimate Morphing Tux.

sitsteps.jpg
    600 x 780 - 518K
  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    zigraphix said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with it - some zany colors perhaps.

Well, I have this card game I've been working on intermittently that has a Victorian/Steampunk theme, and then there are these science fiction illustrations for my favorite book series (just for fun) of these aliens who take their dress coats very seriously...

Zany colors? I suppose I could manage some if you like... Anything to thank you two for completing this set. :lol:

edited December 1969

zigraphix said:
    Marieah said:
    zigraphix said:

Well, I have this card game I've been working on intermittently that has a Victorian/Steampunk theme, and then there are these science fiction illustrations for my favorite book series (just for fun) of these aliens who take their dress coats very seriously...

Zany colors? I suppose I could manage some if you like... Anything to thank you two for completing this set. :lol:

Ooo!

I've been thinking about some green and purple myself as a freebie, I'd adore to see someone else do something crazy. ;)

edited December 1969

As promised, I got paid, I bought some stuff, and made a thing:

Zatanna!

Thank you for the fantastic tux. :)

edited December 1969

Very cool. :-)

edited December 1969

As promised, I got paid, I bought some stuff, and made a thing:

Zatanna!

Thank you for the fantastic tux. :)

I think it looks great, specially with those shoes.

The only thing you ight consider if you've saved the scene it to go the morphs list for the jacket and open in a little and move the tails a smidgy bit to relax it.

edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    I think it looks great, specially with those shoes.

The only thing you ight consider if you've saved the scene it to go the morphs list for the jacket and open in a little and move the tails a smidgy bit to relax it.

Those are DX30's "Pumps 2" actually. Super great, very-happy-they-exist closed-toed pumps (which are apparently hard to find in this reality).

Your suggestions are good ones, and if I get the oomph to redo the scene, I will take them into account. The tails are where they are because at that length, they want to clip her legs something fierce. (and it was late, and I was in a hurry... yadda yadda... But I always keep my promises, so late or not, I made sure she was done!)

Thanks for the great tux again, the both of you. :)