Wine Me - by Dumor3D(Commercial)

Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316

Wine Me

What is more versatile than wine? Wine evokes a strong statement or emotion to any scene. Romantic, light hearted or serious, Rock and Roll party or Governor's Ball, Back street alley or the finest restaurant; wine fits almost any theme.

The Wine Me set, available here, comes with 2 wine glass shapes, 2 wine bottle shapes and a carafe. Each with multiple fill levels. Yes, we would like Mike and Vicky to actually be enjoying their wine instead of just looking at their full glass! Also, each glass has a tilted liquid level. Dumor3D also provides 4 easily selectable wines types, white, rose, red and merlot.

The Wine Me set has a number of appropriate and versatile accessories. We have provided a cork, corkscrew, stopper, marble wine chiller and carrying box. Of course the wine chiller can double as a flower vase and the carrying box could be used as a shadow box.

In the textures folder you will find the UV templates. The label and cap label templates are nicely rectangular so creating your own vineyard is easy.

Pre-configured Luxus Materials

The entire Wine Me set includes both 3Delight and Luxus material presets. Those of you with Luxus will enjoy in particular the pre-configured glass settings. 3Delight users will want to increase the Ray trace depth to a 6 to 8 range as the default of 4 will not properly render glass.

Dumor3D invites any and all feedback on this set.

popup_5.jpg
500 x 650 - 159K
main.jpg
500 x 650 - 132K
Post edited by Dumor3D on

Comments

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

This looks very nice!

I assume, as it has Luxus material presets, that it will work in Reality and render in LuxRender?

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

This looks very nice!

I assume, as it has Luxus material presets, that it will work in Reality and render in LuxRender?

Luxus presets do not carry over into Reality nor do they have any effect on what Reality does. It is however pretty easy to set the Reality mats. I should do ACSELs for the set.

Offhand, if you want a high quality glass, select the glass material for one of the items and set it to Hyper-Realistic and then under Glasses/Minerals, choose Glass, Flint 29% lead which has an I.O.R of 1.569. Yes, sounds like it's time for me to get onto doing the ACSELs.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your response. It all sounds good, and will be even better with ACSELS :)