Braces (Commercial)

MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
edited April 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Now available here at DAZ - http://www.daz3d.com/braces

Braces for Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 3 and Hiro 3. Now you can dial in your favorite characters and give them braces! Just don't forget to smile.

Props are Poser PP2 format.

3 Upper & Lower Braces
Aiko 3 and Hiro 3
Michael 4
Victoria 4

8 Color Presets - MC6 & DSA

8 Fit to Poses - PZ2

V4 Braces fit Genesis default shape.

Braces-004.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 654K
Braces-003.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Braces-002.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Braces-001.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 977K
Braces-Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 716K
Post edited by Mattymanx on

Comments

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,361
    edited November 2013

Such an awesome idea! :coolsmile:

- - -

edited and removed by user

Post edited by linvanchene on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

You're welcome.

Please enjoy.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Such an awesome idea! :coolsmile:

- - -

I noticed that they are intended for Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 3 and Hiro 3.

I asume it would be quite tricky to make them work with Genesis?
    Or could they somehow be applied when the V4, M4, A3 and H3 default shapes are used?

Nevermind I just read the fine print on the screenshots and saw that V4 Braces fit the default Genesis!

Maybe it would help some other users when that information is also added to the product description.

I will experiment with them.

Added to cart.

Thank you so much for this! :-)

Hmmm....must admit when I saw no genesis fit on the product page that I skipped buying them.

Matty, do they fit to genesis and follow the shapes or do they need to be manually adjusted?

I really like the idea of braces but only use genesis these days...

Cheers

Pen

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Matty, do they fit to genesis and follow the shapes or do they need to be manually adjusted?

Cheers

Pen

The V4 braces will fit Genesis default but will not follow the shape. I did attempt to make the braces morph to fit multiple characters but the more I tried the worse it got. All attempts to morph them ended is disaster. I wish they could morph but they do not.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Pendraia said:

Cheers

Pen

The V4 braces will fit Genesis default but will not follow the shape. I did attempt to make the braces morph to fit multiple characters but the more I tried the worse it got. All attempts to morph them ended is disaster. I wish they could morph but they do not.

Fair enough...I can understand how something like this may distort if it followed the shape. Thanks for the answer.

Cheers

Pen

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    edited April 2013

Mattymanx said:
    Pendraia said:

Cheers

Pen

This is sad, given that almost all of the decent teens out there are made for either Genesis or Gen 3. I'd buy something custom made for the YTeens, but the only time I ever pull out Gen 4 these days is for GenX or when I need a foot close up, and the Gen 3 characters bend so badly compared to the same thing ported to Gen5.

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • joerjo3joerjo3 Posts: 1
    edited November 2013

Thank you for samples. I am still saving to get one of those braces.

Post edited by joerjo3 on
    edited December 1969

joerjo3 said:
    Thank you for samples. I am still saving to get one of those braces.

You're Welcome. :)