Shape Shift for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
edited August 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Welcome to the Shape Shift for Genesis 8 support thread.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 854K
Popup_1.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_2.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 986K
Popup_3.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_4.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_5.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_6.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_7.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_8.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_9.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 631K
Popup_10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 627K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited June 2017

For Those who don't know what this product is about, here is the promo video for Genesis 3 version. It's hard to show off all the morphs via promos, but this video will give you a rough idea what this package offers.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited June 2017

Alloting money for all of your Gen8 stuff .

Should probably list you as a dependent. wink

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464

yesssssss... *opens paypal and gets ready to pay* ^^

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

I think "shut up and take my money" applies here.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

The only reason I'm not throwing money is because I haven't loaded up G8/V8 yet.  I bought the Pro Bundle but haven't had time to upgrade to the new build of DS, and as crazy as July is going to be (three conventions including a week at the San Diego ComicCon!) I may not even seriously start playing with the new girl until August.  

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,708

@Zev0 Does the G8 version contain ALL of the morphs present in the G3 version? If not, which ones were excluded? I need a cankle morph that is connected to a farmgirl lower & inside calf morph. We discussed this on the Killer Legs Morphs thread. I hope Shape Shift is available in early July.

edited June 2017

"@Zev0 Does the G8 version contain ALL of the morphs present in the G3 version?"

All are included and more morphs have been added. Some morphs have also been slightly refined. Regarding a cankle, the ankle thickness has been refined so see if it gets you results when it goes live, if not I can always add to the list.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,708
    Zev0 said:

"@Zev0 Does the G8 version contain ALL of the morphs present in the G3 version?"

All are included and more morphs have been added. Some morphs have also been slightly refined. Regarding a cankle, the ankle thickness has been refined so see if it gets you results when it goes live, if not I can always add to the list.

Thanks so much, but I don't want you to add to the list. I want you to get a chance to work on your dream projects rather than Genesis retreads. Oh, but I will be needing Fit Control asap. ;)

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Readying the credit card.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,594

I have your last two shape shift products and while I love them to bits, it's getting harder to justify spending on a new version (not just this, but everything) for a new figure every two years. I guess I need to have a 3-4 month buying time right after a figure release to get everything so I can have time to actually use my purchases in the future, LOL.

Anyway, great work as usual!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325

This will go right to the top of my shopping list the instant it hits the shop.

Cheers,

Alex.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    colinmac2 said:

I think "shut up and take my money" applies here.

+1

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

plus me too...

really, i'm not interested in picking up much G8F content until Shape Shift is released.  it's about as essential as...well, the base figure essentials.  :)

j

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

I have your last two shape shift products and while I love them to bits, it's getting harder to justify spending on a new version (not just this, but everything) for a new figure every two years. I guess I need to have a 3-4 month buying time right after a figure release to get everything so I can have time to actually use my purchases in the future, LOL.

For me, the strategy is to be very selective in the initial phase here. Morph sets are essential  so I have to get them.  For my money I think morphs are one thing that you absolutely must have to really make a figure usable and I am not going to make my own.  I know, you can transfer from older generations but it's not perfect (especially since there is no GenX for G8F and I fear there may never be one now). Besides, certain PAs here deserve the support in my opinion because of the quality and value. Zev0 is one of them.  

I'm concentrating on reuse of older content while I get familiar with the model. If I decide I love G8F, once prices drop (like say October when the big annual sale hits) I will begin to spend on other content.  So based on that philosophy so far I have only bought V8 and the head and body morphs for G8F.  I will buy G8F Shape Shift right away.  But no clothing sets as yet, one character only because I really liked the texture and it was priced well. For the time being. 

Shape Shift, Growing Up, the base morph packages and a few selected transfers from G3F and I'm good 'til the fall!

I've shifted over a lot of morphs, and made my own too, but I do like the ones produced by Zev0 and a couple other PAs, but especially Zev0.

All I can report at the moment is that no matter how much cash I throw at the monitors here, nothing happens. :)

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

For me, the strategy is to be very selective in the initial phase here. Morph sets are essential  so I have to get them.  For my money I think morphs are one thing that you absolutely must have to really make a figure usable and I am not going to make my own.  I know, you can transfer from older generations but it's not perfect (especially since there is no GenX for G8F and I fear there may never be one now). Besides, certain PAs here deserve the support in my opinion because of the quality and value. Zev0 is one of them.  

I'm concentrating on reuse of older content while I get familiar with the model. If I decide I love G8F, once prices drop (like say October when the big annual sale hits) I will begin to spend on other content.  So based on that philosophy so far I have only bought V8 and the head and body morphs for G8F.  I will buy G8F Shape Shift right away.  But no clothing sets as yet, one character only because I really liked the texture and it was priced well. For the time being. 

Shape Shift, Growing Up, the base morph packages and a few selected transfers from G3F and I'm good 'til the fall!

I'll be doing much the same thing. I have an insane number of G3F charcters and the textures for all but a handfull will work on G8F.  The big hold up for me will be Growing Up 8, as I tend to roll a little of GU into most of my characters these days since the majority of base DAZ females are a bit too statuesque in their proportions for my taste.       

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,594

I am usually that way also, but then time goes on and I find myself with a new product or two like Aging morphs 3 or Vascularity 3, both of  which I haven't had long or even scratched the surface on using and now we have G8, LOL. I just need to stop buying morphing products like this after a year into a figure release, will save me the heartache.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

I won't say it was an instant buy. I hesitated 20 minutes. Thank you very much for your excellent products and for your customer loyalty program.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102

This is an instant buy.... but wait!

I am sure there will be Shape Shift also for G8 Males when they arrive. I am also sure there will be a bundle with the G8F and G8M version. And I am also sure the bundle will be cheaper than buying the two individually.

So, the question is: Buy it now or wait for the males? Any chance that the buyers of the female version will get a discount for the male version when it arrives?

This week's budget went on the Streets of Venice so this is now top of next week's shopping list.  A must have for my G8F projects.

Cheers,

Alex.

XoechZ said:

This is an instant buy.... but wait!

I am sure there will be Shape Shift also for G8 Males when they arrive. I am also sure there will be a bundle with the G8F and G8M version. And I am also sure the bundle will be cheaper than buying the two individually.

So, the question is: Buy it now or wait for the males? Any chance that the buyers of the female version will get a discount for the male version when it arrives?

Maybe. It depends what sale offers Daz has on the day, and if I can squeeze in a loyalty program with marketing. Also I have no definitive release date for a male version. Right now I am still on female products.

• LilithVXLilithVX Posts: 36

Just got it myself! Love it.

Too bad the orange offer banner (if you bought earlier versions of the product) appeared like an hour after I already got Shape Shift. Oh well.

• NathNath Posts: 2,719
    LilithMV said:

Too bad the orange offer banner (if you bought earlier versions of the product) appeared like an hour after I already got Shape Shift. Oh well.

For me as well, but if you paid 16,99 the offer was applied correctly.

• LilithVXLilithVX Posts: 36
    edited July 2017
    Nath said:
    LilithMV said:

I paid 18,87. So the discount must've been added after I bought it. Edit: It did say,; Discount - 2,10. Maybe that was is it.

Post edited by LilithVX on
    LilithMV said:
    Nath said:
    LilithMV said:

I paid 18,87. So the discount must've been added after I bought it. Edit: It did say,; Discount - 2,10. Maybe that was is it.

I paid the same. With the standard 30% discount it's almost $21.

Cheers,

Alex.

LilithMV said:
    Nath said:
    LilithMV said:

Go to Customer Support and file a ticket explaining that the banner came up after you checked out; they are usually willing to refund the difference.

Nath said:
    LilithMV said:
    Nath said:
    LilithMV said:

Go to Customer Support and file a ticket explaining that the banner came up after you checked out; they are usually willing to refund the difference.

Edit: if you only bought the one item from today, 18,87 is correct for the banner discount. If you bought several items from today's sale, the price for Shape Shift should be another 10% lower, i.e.16.99

Oh, and I totally love the product:-)

Thanks Zev0 (cash finally stuck to the monitor), what's next?

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Zevo? Have you no sympathy for me and the other bills I have to pay? :\

*sighs and prepares to pay for superior quality product all the while cringing, wife wielding frying pan behind his head*